Competitive PvP

Ckyx

Will there be any? Like arenas (3v3) or rated WZs or whatever? Like rated stuff. Like stuff people log in to do every day cause they wanna achieve something, not just getting to valor rank 60, then gogo lvl 'nother char?

Thoughts? You think they will implement this? Kinda blows if they dont, pleople will get bored fast and /quit

I think the point is that PvP in TOR will probably never be truly competitive as it is so poorly designed.

I am waiting to see the epic lawl tank/healer/hybrid TM spam comps that will come out for Rated huttballZ.

Dis game takes skill yo.

i think its going to be a balance nightmare because the best team compositions will be very heavy on the sages/troopers/guardians

i would not see a use for agent/smuggler or shadows if the rated wzs are on the maps we currently have

4 healers all guarded by focus spec guardian =

1) you can burst anything down through cc of their healers while your guys force sweep the **** out of the same target

2) no one can possibly die with all the pulls and jump and taunts and intercedes

it would probably beat all other team compositions

Edited by bicuspid

Of course, this game was made by people who couldn't sit back and objectively look at their creation - in order to see the glaring issues that would cause the massive faction imbalance that we are currently dealing with.

I love this game, but, it's pure trash outside of the PvE leveling experience.

Of course, this game was made by people who couldn't sit back and objectively look at their creation - in order to see the glaring issues that would cause the massive faction imbalance that we are currently dealing with.

I love this game, but, it's pure trash outside of the PvE leveling experience.

100% correct...from the way bioware reacts and from how they work the ranked stuff going to be a huge joke....wouldnt be surprised if a 8v12 bug will be in it