afkers in wz's

EcGBorn

The afk and early quitters definitely ruin the experience for others. But there is a way to deal with this. On my server this problem was rampant. It still occurs from time to time. When it does, I send the person a message in General Chat: "You will never get an invite into a good Ops or PvP group because people don't want to be with others that don't fight hard." That generally triggers multiple others on the team agreeing. And very rapidly people begin to understand that they need to protect their reputation. If you afk your way to Champion or BM or whatever and no one wants to group with you, what is the purpose?

The afk and early quitters definitely ruin the experience for others. But there is a way to deal with this. On my server this problem was rampant. It still occurs from time to time. When it does, I send the person a message in General Chat: "You will never get an invite into a good Ops or PvP group because people don't want to be with others that don't fight hard." That generally triggers multiple others on the team agreeing. And very rapidly people begin to understand that they need to protect their reputation. If you afk your way to Champion or BM or whatever and no one wants to group with you, what is the purpose?

Good way to fix it now, but in 1.2 when x-server ques comes the problem will be 1-billion times worse *Dr. Evil pinky*