New “Revan Returns” Trailer

TaitWatson

Any chance we'll ever be able, y'know, actually to view these videos? As in, not have to wait for them to buffer for a solid ten minutes only to stop just seconds after where they stuttered the first time I clicked play? Was pumped to see this up... at 24 seconds (in which there is quite a big of stutter and many frames missing, unless I let it sit for ages and then go back) the screen went black and it stopped entirely.

Have this problem regardless of computer or internet connection every time there's a new video...

Edited by FrozenGoalie

Any chance we'll ever be able, y'know, actually to view these videos? As in, not have to wait for them to buffer for a solid ten minutes only to stop just seconds after where they stuttered the first time I clicked play? Was pumped to see this up... at 24 seconds (in which there is quite a big of stutter and many frames missing, unless I let it sit for ages and then go back) the screen went black and it stopped entirely.

Have this problem regardless of computer or internet connection every time there's a new video...

Video loads fine for me

Just watch the videos on Youtube, they are uploaded there at the same time but will load faster: http://www.youtube.com/user/swtheoldrepublic/videos. :)

The trailers definitely make me excited about the expansion. Seven more days, can't wait!

Just watch the videos on Youtube, they are uploaded there at the same time but will load faster: http://www.youtube.com/user/swtheoldrepublic/videos. :)

The trailers definitely make me excited about the expansion. Seven more days, can't wait!

Seven days? Don't you mean eight? :p

Unless I fail basic addition, I'm pretty sure the 24th to the 2nd of Dec is eight days. :p

Lets see... 25th (1), 26th (2), 27th (3), 28th (4), 29th (5), 30th (6), 1st (7), 2nd (8). Yup, eight days. :p

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Seven days? Don't you mean eight? :p

Unless I fail basic addition, I'm pretty sure the 24th to the 2nd of Dec is eight days. :p

Lets see... 25th (1), 26th (2), 27th (3), 28th (4), 29th (5), 30th (6), 1st (7), 2nd (8). Yup, eight days. :p

Well, in Europe it's already 11pm on Monday, and for us maintenance usually ends around noon, so we can play a few hours earlier than in the U.S. Let's settle for 7 days and 12 hours. :D

Definitely hoping we'll get the maintenance notice soon so that we know the exact time and can adjust sleeping schedule / set alarms accordingly. :tran_grin:

Edited by Jerba

Well, in Europe it's already 11pm on Monday, and for us maintenance usually ends around noon, so we can play a few hours earlier than in the U.S. Let's settle for 7 days and 12 hours. :D

Definitely hoping we'll get the maintenance notice soon so that we can adjust sleeping schedule / set alarms accordingly. :tran_grin:

I wouldn't be surprised if the server hamsters inhaled their last breath on the day of early access for SoR. :p

I have it all the time. Just watch them on Dulfy or YouTube. It happens to me every time a new video comes out.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty damn sure I heard Malgus's voice in that trailer.

Seriously, are we going to have to fight every iconic character this game was promoted with? First Malgus, now Vizla.

Edited by LucianaIV

I tried finding it on YouTube earlier and couldn't. Thanks for the link, found it right away now haha

It sounded like Darth Arkous to me. I hope there is some (feasible) reason for him to be alive -- really liked the character.

I find it far more likely it's just Timothy Watson voicing another character.

Before Arkous, he voiced Overseer Harkun, General Rakton, Moff Yurrion, Lord Cytharat and probably some more I can't remember right now.

I find it far more likely it's just Timothy Watson voicing another character.

Before Arkous, he voiced Overseer Harkun, General Rakton, Moff Yurrion, Lord Cytharat and probably some more I can't remember right now.

HARKUN = ARKOUS?!

...now that you mention it...

o_o

You have this weird obsession with spoiling story arc instead of spoling game mechanics.

Everyone knows YOU guys are BioWare. We know how good you are at story telling. We have little doubt, SOR will be any exception.

We do however, need some spoilers for upcoming gear changes (stats, bonuses) and crafting changes (what's gonna be craftable and how many mats will it require). Game mechanics considering new bosses and ops would be help too. You don't have to tell us "alright, so here's how you take out this boss..", but it would be really great if you could tell us things like what game mechanics are going to be involved.