My Christmas List

Syrenaone

1. Interactive Jedi and Sith Trainers for SH

2. Option to make your Npc Walk / sit in your SH

3. Jedi/Sith and Padawan/Apprentice Npc's for your SH

4. Dantooine as a SH or a Planet to run around on

5. Re-Vamped Revan set, Star Forge Light Revan set (Brown and White), Jedi Revan Set (Brown Robe's).

6. HK-47 Customization option for HK-51

7. Tattered Exile Robes (Jedi and Sith)

8. Revan Companion

9. Jolee Bindo Statue, Bastila Shan Statue, Juhani Statue, Mandalore Statue (Kotor), HK-47 Statue.

10. Togrutta Playable Species

11. Guild Temple's (Probably should also be 50Mil or 100Mil)

12. Exile Playable Class - New Story Line to play an Exile. (Imp and Rep)

Tell me what you think, and of any other ideas!

Edited by Syrenaone
Needed an Updated Title

Thank you! =D

These are just some things I think would be awesome. all of the Kotor stuff because Revan is coming to an end so I think we should honor the Kotor Series with these items and different gear sets, also I LOVE Kotor I & II.

The Exile Class is because wouldn't it just be fun to play an Exile? I know a lot of people love to play as Exiles so why not make it a class? I remember playing CWA (Clone Wars Adventures) and they made an Exile Class, Everyone wanted that class. and Dantooine, how awesome would it be, to be on an Original Planet from Kotor I & II.

And finally anyone who disagrees that owning a Guild Temple would be awesome, has problems XD. The possibilities that you have with a Flagship, SH and Temple. They could make a whole new PvP system, Temple Invasions, Guild Warfare in Space. I'm glad you agree with my list! Hopefully Bioware takes a look at my List and takes it into consideration! =) Thank you for your response, I hope I get more!