I think I broke my patcher... *gulp*

joshuabolton

Yes - NOTE this is a complete download again

right mouse click on game shortcut and select open file location

open the launcher.settings file in notepad and locate the below line and edit to the below

SAVE the changes.

Delete the BitRaider, Movie and Asset folders then start the launcher.

or if you have the old version still on another computer , copy all the game folders over to this computer

edit - going BR to SSN is a complete re-download, going SSN to BR isn't

meaning - going from Bitraider to Regular is a full game download of the assets and movies

going from regular to Bitraider is not a full game download.

Dang forgot to do this back when I got my new cpu now I guess I have to go though a full re-download, oh well at least I don't have to worry about bit raider problems no more,,, I don't understand why they haven't got rid of it yet its been nothing but problems from the get go...

how does adding a bunch of stuff to the Cartel Market so they can microtransaction the heck out of our wallets, and a quick nerf to our companions break the launcher? Why is the code for the companions, the market and the launcher in the same pile of code? don't they use different folders or something?

how does adding a bunch of stuff to the Cartel Market so they can microtransaction the heck out of our wallets, and a quick nerf to our companions break the launcher? Why is the code for the companions, the market and the launcher in the same pile of code? don't they use different folders or something?

Pretty sure it's not that simple.

But, in my mind I constitute this catastrophe to a developer accidentally tripping while they were in the mainframe room, knocking into a tower, and that tower dominos into all the other towers....and everything comes crashing down. And he or she gets up, says "guys I saved my soda!" while the towers are all on the ground sparking and smoking.