Smash isn't fun to play

Sayrir

Anyone wish Vengeance/Annihilation/Carnage had burst that didn't take 2 years to set up(and then not suck in the first place, apart from maybe Carnage, if it doesn't hit a bubble or something), and then be mitigated completely because you just faceroll knockback on Ravage?

Bored out of my mind with this spec.

I know what you mean. I see people call me and others in a wz smashtards/monkeys with negative connotations, but what are we supposed to do, spec into a non-optimal tree?? I mean, vengeance doesn't have the burst/pressure to make up for not going the way of the smash.

I guess we should just stop playing our juggs/maras and go with a conc operative or merc healer. They are the only classes that require skill. /sarcasm

Yeh, smash is easy to play, but so are a lot of classes and they don't catch the crap like a 'smash monkey' does.

I know what you mean. I see people call me and others in a wz smashtards/monkeys with negative connotations, ...

I bet they dont say that when your on their team.

I haven't had a single person tell me before a Arena or WZ starts that I should respec out of Focus/Rage.