Purposely not taking solo ranked pops

NathanielStarr

Been told by five people on Begeren Colony that they are purposely queuing for ranked solo and then not taking the pop so the team is short a person. Their reasoning is that the game is so unbalanced that they are trolling it. It sucks though. But I almost can't blame them.

transfer to bastion ;p

Deliberately making the game less fun for fellow players is the answer to their frustration with the game? That's messed up.

Find a way to hurt Bioware, not us! :p

Just kidding!

Seriously, I'm totally kidding.

Please don't ban me.

But I almost can't blame them.

They are *********** up ranked matches to get even with other players who they don't even know and have never interacted with? And you almost can't blame them?? lol I realize you are semi-joking but still, they are going too far.

Man they sound like a bunch of DBs. No different then spamming General Fleet Chat because you dislike BW. Or purposely wiping a raid party because you are unhappy with patch notes.

Its got to be kids. That's the kind of pouting you do when you're young and you can't compete with something. You pout and ruin the fun for other people. Standard 12 year old operating procedure.

Edited by DarthBloodloss

Been told by five people on Begeren Colony that they are purposely queuing for ranked solo and then not taking the pop so the team is short a person. Their reasoning is that the game is so unbalanced that they are trolling it. It sucks though. But I almost can't blame them.

Wow...you almost can't blame them? Not only is their passive-aggressive stunt ruining the game for others without affecting BW, but they're too cowardly to actually join the arena and explain to the other players why they're ruining the game. I'm sure they have a good reason for their cowardice; because there's no explanation that would justify their scorched earth behavior to anyone.

You want to be an objector? Have the cohones to take ownership of your actions.

just don't queue in the first place

then bioware's metrics will indicate that pvp isnt happening at all, and they can continue to not care

and you dont ruin the fun for those who do queue, and they will take it out on bioware instead of you guys. you're drawing attention AWAY from the issues rather than towards them

Edited by Arlanon