Skadge Squee~! <3<3<3 This is a love story, haters make your own lol.

DenariusJay

My BH met Skage for the first time the other day. He was not impressed. But then he's LS, so I'm guessing Skage goes better with DS bounty hunters. Personally not feelin' the love.

Only a little. It's like having a fat stereotypical Italian mob enforcer around. Fortunately he's only around for a little bit in the class story. So he's soon on infinite silence mode.

Only a little. It's like having a fat stereotypical Italian mob enforcer around. Fortunately he's only around for a little bit in the class story. So he's soon on infinite silence mode.

You can definitely put him in infinite silence mode post-KOTFE content xD Probably one of my favorite parts to the single player content, tbh. Well that and

putting one between the eyes of tanno vik was pretty satisfying :D

The writing would be interesting if playing a female character. He strikes me as someone who could go all Ted Bundy on you though. It would make for some very creepy and chillin tension though xD

I would be into it, if he looked like a human. Could do the rude boy romance for kicks.:rak_03:

Don't assume his gender identity...

I guess I'm not aware of what his preferred gender pronoun is.🤔

I really love how you can insult and ridicule him and gain influence because he doesn't understand your meaning :)

This is the only good thing I can say about him. Well..... this and

the fact that he's another character I couldn't wait to put out of his misery ;)

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

I'm not clicking that. I refuse to be Skadge rolled.

Aww, that took me two hours to make.. :p

Seriously, making that loop neatly with the software I had available to me was a pain, but I was too stubborn to just let it slide, and too proud to deliver something sloppy, and.. and.. I am stoopid.. well.. hope someone gets a laugh out of it.. :o

Aww, that took me two hours to make.. :p

Seriously, making that loop neatly with the software I had available to me was a pain, but I was too stubborn to just let it slide, and too proud to deliver something sloppy, and.. and.. I am stoopid.. well.. hope someone gets a laugh out of it.. :o

Time well wasted, I now have that burned into my retinas. :D