Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Planet Specifc Decoration Drops

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Planet Specifc Decoration Drops

Xo-Lara
01.02.2017 , 10:00 PM | #1
Please add planet specific decoration drops to heroics. For instance:
  • planet specific metropolitan decorations on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas
  • neon-y, flashy or Hutt decorations on Nar Shadda and Hutta
  • ice and snow decorations for hoth (A big snow tile would be appreciated by the way.)
  • mining and poison gas decorations on Quesh, maybe hutt decorations as well
  • sith, Jedi and force decorations on Tython and Korriban
  • environmental, garden, and animal decorations on alderaan
  • prison and rakata decorations on Belsavis
  • furniture , statuary, and gardening decorations on Makeb
  • military, city and ship decorations on Corelia
  • droid, factory, and industrial decorations on Balmorra
  • desert, tusken raider, animal decorations on tatooine
  • voss and gormak furniture, devices, and skulptures on Voss
  • swamp, rakghoul, derelict decorations on Taris
  • crystals, snow, ice, gree decorations on illum.
If you like my stronghold threads such as this and this, please consider using my referral link. It will reward us both. Or you could post your support for one of my threads.
{Ξ(Θ)!!██████████████████

Xina_LA
01.03.2017 , 03:49 PM | #2
This is a fantastic idea! I wonder if you should re-post it in the Suggestions forum, too.
Perhaps you could add some more NPC and vendor suggestions? We could use more of those.

It's not a great list, but here are some ideas:

Alderaan – Nobles and merchants
Balmorra – Repair droids, assassin droids, and resistance fighters
Belsavis – Prisoners and Esh-kha
Corellia – Wookies, pilots, and ship mechanics
Coruscant – Diplomats and tourists
Dromund Kaas – Security droids and Imperial officers
Hoth – Snow troopers of both factions
Hutta – Bounty hunters and dancers
Ilum – Artifacts hunters and tomb raiders
Korriban – Studying and dueling Sith apprentices
Makeb – Mechanics, engineers, and refugees
Nar Shaddaa – Smugglers, gamblers, and Cathar
Quesh – Miners and factory workers
Taris – Explorers and scientists
Tatooine – Tusken raiders and cantina band members
Tython – Twi’lek villagers and training padawans
Voss – Mystics, Gormak warriors, and healers
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Xo-Lara
01.03.2017 , 04:29 PM | #3
They actually read this forum too. I believe that my deco request thread helped them figure out what to put in packs. However, threads disappear slower here and the whole board is nicer, so I think this is a good place for people to put decoration suggestions.

However, what do you mean by vendor and NPC suggestions? Do you mean suggest vendor personnel decorations or things to go on a vendor? I do have a thread asking for personnel arrangement decorations; however I never got around to completing my list for an personnel decoration request thread. I only got some of Coruscant done:

Coruscant Personnel
  • Customs Droid (Coruscant Spaceport – Jedi Consular Hangar x: -1008 z: -3702 y: 1456 )
  • Duros Citizen (male) (Coruscant Spaceport x: -1099 z: -3788 y: 1446 )
  • Coruscant Security Officer (male) (Coruscant Spaceport x: -1135 z: -3764 y: 1446)
  • Protocol Droid (gold) (Senate Plaza – Coruscant Spaceport x: -1155 y: -4092 z: 1436)
  • Arguing Senator (Female) (Senate Plaza – Coruscant Spaceport x: -1158 y: -4093 z: 1436)
  • Selkath Officer (Senate Commercial District – Equipment Requisitions x: -1218 y: -4510 z: 1416)
  • Duros Officer (Senate Commercial District – Equipment Requisitions x: -1221 y: -4517 z: 1416)
  • Twi’lek Merchant (Female) (Senate Commercial District – Equipment Requisitions x: -1264 y: -4523 z: 1416)
  • Senate Page (male) (Old Galactic Market – Taxi Station x: 2382 y: 607 z: 432)
  • Human Dancer (Female) (Dealer’s Den Cantina x: 2255 y: 616 z: 429)
  • Migrant Merchant’s Guild Member (npcs like the hostile mobs) (Old Galactic Market – Shipping and Receiving Docks) (Old Galactic Market – Merchandise Warehousing)
  • Alien Goods Smuggler (Old Galactic Market – Upper Skyline Mall x: 2445 y: 1303 z: 474)
  • Nemoidian Citizen (Old Galactic Market – Upper Skyline Mall x: 2445 y: 1309 z: 474)
  • Service Droid (green) (Old Galactic Market – Migrant Merchant’s Guild Headquarters x: 2568 y: 1325 z: 466)
If you like my stronghold threads such as this and this, please consider using my referral link. It will reward us both. Or you could post your support for one of my threads.

BlazeSeyton
01.03.2017 , 06:27 PM | #4
Yavin specific decorations NPC wise would be awesome. We could have alternate massassi rather than the guard you get from the rep vendor. You could get the ancient sith ghosts roaming around Yavin IV as decos. And more republic style soldiers, we got two for imps where the other one for rep?
Galactic Crime Lord

"Those who do not submit to the will of the Exiled Republic will die!"

Jacewen
01.04.2017 , 07:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xo-Lara View Post
They actually read this forum too.
Are u kidding? They arent going to do anything requested in this forum dude. They dont care about decorating at all... its pretty evident in the way they handle it. The forum only represents like 15% of the in game user base and then considering the total amount of posts of the game, those even interested in decorating out of that 15% is even smaller. Dont expect anything to come from your posts... and dont get your hopes up in regards.

Xo-Lara
01.04.2017 , 09:35 AM | #6
I already know that someone reads the posts on the forum. Reading doesn't mean instant gratification. However, over time most of what I have requested has turned up in form or another, which I appreciate.

Capella
02.01.2017 , 11:38 AM | #7
I love all these ideas! I have characters who I headcanon are from specific in-game planets and I'd love to be able to get decos relating to their home planets to decorate up their strongholds.

With Darvannis being re-visitable, and Zakuul, I'd love to see decos themed for those added as well! We get some in packs

Darvannis
  • Mandalorian weapons caches
  • Mandalorian planning tables
  • single Mandalorians in various poses
  • groups of Mandalorians training, shooting, talking

Zakuul
  • Zakuulan partygoers (alone or in groups around a table) (like we see in the KotET ch6 party)
  • Zakuulan civilians (not as fancily dressed as above)
  • Zakuul knights doing something besides just standing at rest
  • Zakuul Scions
  • That really cool glass and gold structure you can see in the Eternal Championship area (as a massive floor structure or as a ceiling)
  • More hanging lamps
  • A fancy bed and other furniture
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

Xo-Lara
06.15.2017 , 10:10 PM | #8
ooh ooh... I want a Darvannis aqueduct.

Capella
06.16.2017 , 10:00 AM | #9
I'm still in favor of this being implemented!
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

SithEmpress
06.25.2017 , 11:35 PM | #10
I really wish they would add some decoration drop to the world and heroics, as it would add another thing to get while doing missions on these planets. Tat could have lot of fun Tusken stuff. I also wish they would fix the drop rate in flashpoints.
If you are looking for refer a friend link, than I have one for you right
here Click Here. Hey well both get some shines!