Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick question about trophies

LtBombshell
08.27.2014 , 12:37 AM | #1
Let's say that I do HM mandalorian raiders and go all the way through and kill the final boss. Do I automatically get a medium wall trophy for defeating him? Or is there something I'm missing? Because I definitely did the HM Mandalorian Raiders and killed the final boss and did not get the trophy for it.

DataBeaver
08.27.2014 , 09:46 AM | #2
Looks like the hard mode flashpoint trophies are associated with the "clear flashpoint 25 times" achievements. I wonder why that is, since all other trophies only require killing the appropriate boss once.

LtBombshell
08.27.2014 , 02:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DataBeaver View Post
Looks like the hard mode flashpoint trophies are associated with the "clear flashpoint 25 times" achievements. I wonder why that is, since all other trophies only require killing the appropriate boss once.
Do you think this is a bug?

DataBeaver
08.28.2014 , 10:30 AM | #4
It seems poorly thought out at least. Since the trophies purport to be for the bosses, they should be gained from killing the boss, not grinding the flashpoint. The storymode trophies are given that way, even for flashpoints that do have grind achievements. Let's hope Bioware notices this and either rectifies the situation or lets us know it's intended.

ChrisRedmond
08.31.2014 , 02:33 AM | #5
Seems a bit strange this one, I thought it was a bug also.

I have unlocked Revan and placed him on the wall, loads of others are unlocked, but can't seem to place them. It seems like a bug.
If you can't fix it, forget it.

Lednew
09.15.2014 , 08:10 PM | #6
I hope it is a bug. I really don't care for the idea of doing these moldy old flashpoints 25 times over in hardmode. Once is more than sufficient.

LordBarok
09.15.2014 , 09:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lednew View Post
I hope it is a bug. I really don't care for the idea of doing these moldy old flashpoints 25 times over in hardmode. Once is more than sufficient.
Yeah, me too.
Barok, Sya, Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Solaric, Saralyn, Coralisa - GM of <Saber Squadron>
Star Forge - AKA Havya, Sol Arix Hav'ya, Sol Erix
Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

SamTheHexagon
09.16.2014 , 06:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lednew View Post
With some of them, it's more than that. With Black Talon, you need to beat both the light side AND the dark side boss 25 times each, and with Mando Raiders, you need to beat all 8 boarding party members 25 times.

Lednew
09.16.2014 , 09:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SamTheHexagon View Post
With some of them, it's more than that. With Black Talon, you need to beat both the light side AND the dark side boss 25 times each, and with Mando Raiders, you need to beat all 8 boarding party members 25 times.
With that in mind, it has to be a bug. Please, please be a bug.

Oh, and also: Fix the bug. Thanks.

OIFVET
09.29.2014 , 10:40 PM | #10
Are we sure about this? I have run Mandalorian raiders at least 30 times in HM since SH came out and have yet to receive the picture. Add to that the fact that waiting in group finder for 3 hours at a time to find a group is getting ridiculous to say the least. Lower the thresh hold to 5 times and it would be ok. Even finding a guild group who wants to run through the same FP's in HM over and over is becoming a pain in the arse.

Also, why not make a boss drop decoration like say a trophy designed after the boss about the size of the light and dark datacrons. Would look nice on the stair ways leading to the upper floor on Courascant. You could even make them holographic rather than solid for that nice star wars feel. I already grind for gear please don't make me grind for decorations.