Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Night Life 2019 Decos Overwriting Underworld Patrons Personnel Bundle Decos

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Night Life 2019 Decos Overwriting Underworld Patrons Personnel Bundle Decos
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SternBlacke
09.15.2019 , 05:09 PM | #21
There is a solution. If you deploy all Rodian Patron (Female) from Nar Shaddaa and CHANGE "Show available" You can deploy Rodian Patron from cartel market...

Sarova
10.02.2019 , 01:00 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JediBoadicea View Post
It's depressing that this is still broken. Please, for the below decorations please just rename all of the decorations involved (or if you only have to rename one then just rename the one that's needed) so that decos are no longer overwriting each other.

Rodian Patron (Female) - Duplicates from the Nightlife event and the Underworld Patrons Personnel Bundle (real money!)
Weequay Patron - Duplicates from the Nightlife event and the Underworld Patrons Personnel Bundle (real money!)
Stoneray - Duplicates from the pet (Blood Hunt FP) and the deco from the Exotic Creatures Personnel bundle (real money!)
Iknayid - Duplicates from the pet (Eternal Championship) and the deco from the Exotic Creatures Personnel bundle (real money!)
Hanging Vines - Duplicates from the Felucia Stato vendor deco and the deco that drops from the Nathema flashpoint.

Please don't devote too much time to head-scratching about why a more complex fix isn't working, when just renaming the decos has proved in the past to solve the problem. Hopefully it will solve the problem still!

Also, as I mentioned in my post that started this thread, I think it would be prudent for the team of decos designers to please do a safety check in future before releasing a new deco to determine if the name is already in use. The decos I called out in the list above are just those that remain unfixed, but this problem has happened multiple times in the past.
It's more depressing that they can't be bothered to give an updated announcement or acknowledgement of this. In a time when some of us are considering whether to continue paying a sub, this is a huge factor against SWTOR for me at the moment. Decorating is one of the things I really enjoy about the game, but the failure to ACKNOWLEDGE the issue is still ongoing and whether or not there is likely to be fix is annoying (especially after they went on for ages about listening to feedback earlier this year).

Quote: Originally Posted by SternBlacke View Post
There is a solution. If you deploy all Rodian Patron (Female) from Nar Shaddaa and CHANGE "Show available" You can deploy Rodian Patron from cartel market...
Can anyone else confirm this? And does it work for the nightlife Weequays?
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Add an option to switch off vendor icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Rrusalka
10.03.2019 , 02:40 PM | #23
I can confirm that work around. I just dropped an army of Rodian and Weequay Patrons into an unused SH. I traveled back to the SH that I am currently working on to test this. I tried going to the Show All and Show Unlocked drop downs with no results except for the Nightlife versions. I then tried searching with the same results. As soon as I switched to Show Available in the drop down they both appeared immediately.

Sarova
10.08.2019 , 09:45 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Rrusalka View Post
I can confirm that work around. I just dropped an army of Rodian and Weequay Patrons into an unused SH. I traveled back to the SH that I am currently working on to test this. I tried going to the Show All and Show Unlocked drop downs with no results except for the Nightlife versions. I then tried searching with the same results. As soon as I switched to Show Available in the drop down they both appeared immediately.
Thanks
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Add an option to switch off vendor icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link