I get an Evil Grin when ...

Warhelm

Not quite an evil grin, but there's nothing quite like the thrill of doing tight maneuvers around a neutral satellite with two or three guys on your tail.

Of course, at that point, you're your own worst enemy - one mispredicted turn and you're eating satellite.

Not quite an evil grin, but there's nothing quite like the thrill of doing tight maneuvers around a neutral satellite with two or three guys on your tail.

The evil grin occurs when you see them self-destructing behind you, lol.

I get an evil grin . . .

When I first spawn, and I approach a stationary ship guarding a turret, when I have Targetting Telemetry + Concentrated fire up.

As a gunship I barrel roll toward a wall/object, and my pursuer follows, only to Scope in to stop myself and watch them crash into the wall infront of me.

When I see players hiding within turrets or trying to hide at the bottom of a sat ((You won't win no matter your defensive position, At least when facing me)

I barrel roll directly toward the gunship that just shot me (on my scout). . . and then while facing them directly, proceed to destroy them because they don't move (Distortion Field + Concentrated Fire/Targetting Telemtry ftw)

Edited by Cashal

As a gunship, when I'm getting chased by a few strikes/scouts, barrel roll out, turn to target someone with low shields somewhere else, snap-shot a partial slug railgun round to kill them, then move just as my pursuers catch up to me.

Extra evil grin when I get targeted by an enemy gunship as I'm already getting chased, I snap shot them with Ion to drain shields, barrel roll to them, and destroy them with burst lasers up close before anyone gets near me.

... an unsupported Gunship shoots my Scout.

R key, Turn, Boost, Evade, Burst, Gunship go BOOM!

(Happens quite a few lately, when novice gunships try to "snipe" my almost mastered Nova. They glance a small hit, barely breach my shield but they raise my attention... which usually is not a good thing ;))

Edited by JPryde

When I just solo capped a satellite, 2-3 enemies come to wrestle it back from me, and I kill all of them before help comes.

When I tell my team "everyone go B and C, I'll distract them at A" and then I end up winning a 3v1 at A to cap it.