Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Everyone I know is quitting.

siant
04.16.2012 , 04:40 PM | #11
not the only one leaving http://www.gamebreaker.tv/

Gearonk
04.16.2012 , 06:42 PM | #12
Just to clarify reasons and facts from my end
- A own a collector's Edition copy and a Digital Deluxe
- I played all the Beta's prior to release and played the 1.2 PTS
- I actually know people that worked on this game ( as there are going to maybe be 1000 EA l layoffs noway will I out them so don't ask) they think things will get better so that is a positive
- I have played both pub and imp have a lvl 50 a lvl 40 and 3 others around the lvl 20 mark.
- I have played all the content available
- On launch my first guild had 25 players ( yes I know small hard to find players who are friendly) that guild folded in about 3 months. My new guild was waiting for 1.2 and is on current hiatus just returning this is when I discovered I wasn't having fun anymore. Some of them are on the fence but most of them will stick it out most likely
- I am glad some people like the game I hope it makes a comeback , however I have a job when I have time to play which is admittedly about 5hrs a day most weeks I want what I play to be fun
- forums for games ( firefall, TSW, Tera, GW2,)that I am looking into playing are full of people looking to leave swtor or recently played swtor ( I dont know if they actually played, gave it enough of a shot or what but the sentiment is there)
- This post attacking people expressing their opinion is a example of the trouble in the community ( not EA's or Biowares fault)
The point is I wasn't having fun many people I know are not having fun.
I think everyone has a right to express their opinion and that Bioware and EA likely want too no them good or bad. What I do not respect is attacking someone for expressing their opinion. Keep it civil if you really like the game tell me why and maybe you will change my mind or someone elses thinking about leaving. flame away

Valkuu
04.16.2012 , 08:00 PM | #13
Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.