Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to correctly queue on a Merc in Ranked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How to correctly queue on a Merc in Ranked

TheJollyRogers
06.24.2015 , 07:58 PM | #11
Amazing.
Serfiri / Zeralin
IO Mercenary / AP Powertech
Cherry Pops / The Bastion

Jherad
06.24.2015 , 08:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
How does one rate a thread, anyway? This one needs 5 stars.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../Valor/yes.jpg
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso, Aargh - Merc
The Twinkletoes Legacy
Zachariah's Merc/Mando PvP Guides
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

Xeraz
06.24.2015 , 08:45 PM | #13
Excellent
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

-Bob-
06.24.2015 , 09:34 PM | #14
Momma said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this my momma said.
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

ManiacDavis
06.25.2015 , 12:10 AM | #15
I love this.
Man-iac - The Only Commando Left Standing
http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac

ElvisLegShaker
06.25.2015 , 03:28 AM | #16
I am going to q on my merc.. ALLLLL day for ranked.. have an issue with the losing team I'm on, write the devs.... they love the taste of your tears.
Just a FYI -- I will more than likely not respond back to the message this is attached to. Because, quite frankly, I said what I had to say and I really don't care beyond that. Have a nice day .. =)

Floplag
06.25.2015 , 09:10 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by zDeFuze View Post
lmao, another reason to level my Merc and queue.
This... exactly this.
I love my merc/manco, it just fits my playstyle... even though im woefully inept defensively i do my best to confound and irritate the FOTMs that be and leave them wondering *** just happened.
I lose more of those than i win but any wins on a merc against other classes right now in pvp taste far sweeter than pressing the iwin button.
I play for the challenge, and i frequently get more than i asked for, lol

P.S. The video is true, lol
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

Floplag
06.25.2015 , 09:12 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ElvisLegShaker View Post
I am going to q on my merc.. ALLLLL day for ranked.. have an issue with the losing team I'm on, write the devs.... they love the taste of your tears.
I did this in the beginning of season 4 for a while just to make a statement.. got yelled at, cussed out, told to ****, all before matches even started to know if i had a clue or not.
Here's the thing.. noone complained to anyone but me. They like having us as fodder... something they know they should be able to beat.
The good players aside most of the fotm re-rolls need weak classes to pretend they know what they are doing. And no, i dont mean weak powered, just the ability to kill us easier than others.
I quickly realized i was only irritating myself and stopped.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

foxmob
06.25.2015 , 09:41 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
I did this in the beginning of season 4 for a while just to make a statement.. got yelled at, cussed out, told to ****, all before matches even started to know if i had a clue or not.
Here's the thing.. noone complained to anyone but me. They like having us as fodder... something they know they should be able to beat.
The good players aside most of the fotm re-rolls need weak classes to pretend they know what they are doing. And no, i dont mean weak powered, just the ability to kill us easier than others.
I quickly realized i was only irritating myself and stopped.
uh. I mean... if there's only one merc in the queue, then he's an anchor to whichever team he lands on. there's no denying that. aside from fixing balance or forcing trinity comps, neither of which will happen any time soon, what needs to happen is more mercs and pyro PTs in the queue to soften up both teams.
Krack

TheJollyRogers
06.25.2015 , 10:43 AM | #20
I don't remember the last time I saw a mercenary in solo queue on the Bastion. =(

I still have my 60 mercenary for that one day when BioWare figures out that they need help and makes them a class that is actually enjoyable and not completely frustrating.
Serfiri / Zeralin
IO Mercenary / AP Powertech
Cherry Pops / The Bastion