Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Tab" targeting. A nightmare.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
"Tab" targeting. A nightmare.

Bullwrath
02.17.2012 , 10:42 AM | #21
Agree with OP.

House_of_Elnino
02.17.2012 , 10:43 AM | #22
Target Closest Enemy Hot Key don't work?

How about just auto target enemy with lowest HP that way we dont have to press Tab?

Zapher
02.17.2012 , 10:43 AM | #23
IIRC, it was mentioned that one of the main reasons tab-targeting feels so busted is that the 'cycle' is based on the direction your character's head is facing, not where your camera is pointing.

So if the previous person you targeted is now behind you, causing your character's head to look like it's trying to recreate a scene from The Exorcist, good luck trying to tab to the person in front of you.

cycao
02.17.2012 , 10:44 AM | #24

Demetheus
02.17.2012 , 10:45 AM | #25
Signed! So very, very signed!

jonnyshadow
02.17.2012 , 10:46 AM | #26
yup agreed with OP...targeting is terrabad...remember once a guy was standing right in front of me and i tab and its giving me everyone but him

Verill
02.17.2012 , 10:46 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by zapher View Post
iirc, it was mentioned that one of the main reasons tab-targeting feels so busted is that the 'cycle' is based on the direction your character's head is facing, not where your camera is pointing.

So if the previous person you targeted is now behind you, causing your character's head to look like it's trying to recreate a scene from the exorcist, good luck trying to tab to the person in front of you.
rofl !!!

:d

Valthasar
02.17.2012 , 10:47 AM | #28
Yeah I totally agree. It is very annoying tab targeting and only targeting someone in the next galaxy.

Endur
02.17.2012 , 10:48 AM | #29
0MFG Agreed! This is by far the most irritating aspect of this game for me, and that's saying something!

IronFirewind
02.17.2012 , 10:48 AM | #30
Tab targeting cycles people in alphabetical order. Basically if you want to avoid being targeted while standing with your group, you should have your name start with "Z"
Lilisetté - Assassin | The Progenitor EU (RP)