Commemorative Statue -- Torian Cadera

Xina_LA

For those who let him fall at the Battle of Odessen, the need for this decoration is obvious.

Torian featured in a number of story chapters and he's an amazing character. He deserves a statue, please!

Vaylin and Senya statues would be nice, too.

Please make new Commemorative Statue decorations that work in Medium and Large Floor hooks, thanks!

Agreed, it would be nice to commemorate fallen heroes.

But there are also several living heroes who have been recognized, and so I'd like a Malavai Quinn statue...then again, he could be dead because they made him killable.

But yes, I'd like these statues.

Not yet, but at some point! "Arcann"

I'm surprised.

Why would anyone want to romance a man who murdered millions, didn't care when his sister casually tortured people, and nearly killed you by making you a carbonite trophy? The only reason I can see to leave him alive is so that he'll spend the rest of his life trying to make up for some small part of the evil he has committed. It would make a heck of a statement to the millions of survivors of his brutality if you hooked up with him as the Alliance Commander.

Well, okay, maybe if you have a dark-side Sith who is really turned on by power and blood lust... but wouldn't you lose interest after he was redeemed on Voss?

Torian, Malavai Quinn, Senya, Vaylin, ermm.. any other companion missing their statue, and present in KotFE+ would be awesome. I enjoyed collecting those until they decided to stop making them :(

Well, okay, maybe if you have a dark-side Sith who is really turned on by power and blood lust... but wouldn't you lose interest after he was redeemed on Voss?

Or it's the redemption that kindles their interest, doesn't matter. it's up to the player and characters. Discussion for a different thread, there is one somewhere already.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Torian, Malavai Quinn, Senya, Vaylin, ermm.. any other companion missing their statue, and present in KotFE+ would be awesome. I enjoyed collecting those until they decided to stop making them :(

Oh yeah, great ideas! I would absolutely love to add those to my strongholds.

I agree.. Torian, Senya .. and any of the others from KotFE / ET series that haev not been made available. There are several still available in the CM.. at least they were a couple of days ago. (I haven't looked today).

Additions like these would be great !