Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SIS agents and their activities

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
SIS agents and their activities

OlBuzzard
06.04.2019 , 10:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ObsidianBones View Post
Can't remember exactly where it starts but in the Trooper class story:

SIS Senior Agent Zane has his hand in an operation involving the Deadeyes, Aric Jorgan's friends and/or former squad before he ended up on Ord Mantell.
I had forgotten that ! Good heads up !
The SIS has it's lore well rooted in this game !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

OlBuzzard
06.11.2019 , 08:35 AM | #12
One more question:

This SIS, like many such organizations, no doubt have their own "special agents" or sometimes "branch agencies". Just how much of a stretch is it to conclude that other groups are available with specific skill sets to handle more difficult assignments?

I would like to use Therons secret assembly of a group of Jedi to handle the situation on Ziost as a point of reference.

SteveTheCynic
06.23.2019 , 03:57 AM | #13
Sorry, late return here...

I think the earliest involvement of the SIS in any part of the stories is the heirloom/communicator mission into Talloran Village on Ord Mantell, available for Troopers and Smugglers.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

OlBuzzard
06.23.2019 , 07:00 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Sorry, late return here...

I think the earliest involvement of the SIS in any part of the stories is the heirloom/communicator mission into Talloran Village on Ord Mantell, available for Troopers and Smugglers.
I think you are right.
AND ... later on we have the SIS trying to unravel the mystery of the "Shroud" .. That one takes us all over the galaxy. It was interesting too !

tangohandicat
06.25.2019 , 10:15 AM | #15
I asked this already but. does anyone have more info on SIS project 32 from BH storyline

OlBuzzard
06.25.2019 , 10:38 AM | #16
This is the only thing I could find:

http://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Project_32

Rebamcfan
06.25.2019 , 09:43 PM | #17
I know I'm late for this, but
Spoiler
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg If you liked what I posted, feel free to use my Referral link. ^_^

OlBuzzard
07.29.2019 , 08:30 AM | #18
I've recently created a new toon: a Smuggler. This time I watched to see just how much the SIS is involved in the SWTOR lore. It's scattered in every single planet ... in some cases for multiple reasons or missions. Some of them are at the central theme of the journey to that planet.

I'm currently on Tatooine (double XP month) with the final phase: The Thing That Czerka Found.

IMO... one thing that would definitely add to the SWTOR lore and provide additional content that should be a lot of fun would be to add a specialized department of the SIS .. thus creating a new class. IMO.. Post Iokath would be ideal and fit right in to the new release. Timing couldn't be better.