Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild bank settings

lorddjole
06.12.2019 , 07:19 AM | #1
i was talking to my officers and other guildies and we all agreed nice addition to bank settings would be withdraw limit by legacy/account name.
so for example , for me as gm, would be easier cus i could give bigger withdraws to officers who are long time with our guild, and keep it lower for new officers.
yes i know it can be done by rank but ...
lets say person joins dark council. its a given u need to spend a lot of time for it but it happend before. Person joins highest rank and after few days loots the bank.
if i lower withdraw it affects department leaders, if i keep it same i need to test person but its not realy a test if he has lower rank is it ... sometimes people dont show their true face.
in overall, we didnt encounter problems this nature cus we are careful when picking officers so we avoid this kind of thing.
also nice, is some kind of authorization request for huge withdraws, for example if withdraw is gonna hit persons weekly cap, or implement a daily cap for withdraw per rank.
Something should be implemented to help out controlling credits and items flow, also nice thing would be longer logs, with separate section for biggest donator in items or credits, for credits is more or less easy but for items u cant realy keep track cus log gets moved fast and u might not see all donators. then withdraw per name comes useful, cus u can simply take withdraw authorization from people who dont donate, and not affect rank in whole or to demote person just for not donating

SteveTheCynic
06.12.2019 , 03:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by lorddjole View Post
yes i know it can be done by rank but ...
There's no "but" here. It can be done by rank. Do it by rank.
Quote: Originally Posted by lorddjole View Post
lets say person joins dark council. its a given u need to spend a lot of time for it but it happend before. Person joins highest rank and after few days loots the bank.
Don't do that. A new member given highest rank? No. Just no. (I'm not talking about a new alt of an existing member, but a new player.)

If you do that, and the *player* isn't the girlfriend / boyfriend / wife / husband of a trusted member, and bad things happen as a result, well, you got what you deserved.

You mentioned "joins dark council". That tells me that you have a mismatch between the "RP" ranks and the "guild management" ranks. Don't do that either. Separate the ideas of RP and guild management.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.