Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Updated Unassembled Component Rates - 5.1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Updated Unassembled Component Rates - 5.1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
02.24.2017 , 09:01 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

As I mentioned in the GC roadmap thread, 5.1.2 at the end of February will bring a lot of changes to Missions and Unassembled Components. For this post I want to focus on Unassembled Components and the specific changes that you can expect. Below you will find the new values along with what their old values were.
  • Warzone Win: 8 (up from 5)
  • Warzone Loss: 3 (up from 2)
  • Arena Win: 4 (up from 3)
  • Arena Loss: 2 (up from 1)
  • Solo Ranked Win: 8 (up from 5)
  • Solo Ranked Loss: 3 (up from 2)
  • Group Ranked Win: 10 (up from 8)
  • Group Ranked Loss: 4 (up from 3)
  • GSF Win: 8 (stays the same)
  • GSF Loss: 3 (stays the same)

Currently in the game, PvP Missions do not award any Unassembled Components. In 5.1.2 we will be adding them onto all of the Mission rewards. Here are their values:
  • Warzone Daily: 12
  • Warzone Weekly: 40
  • Solo Ranked Daily: 16
  • Solo Ranked Weekly: 30
  • Group Ranked Solo: 20
  • Group Ranked Weekly: 60

These are the adjusted Component rates coming in 5.1.2 on Feb 28. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

shizzuh
02.24.2017 , 09:04 AM | #2
Will these components be used to purchase the new Tier 4 gear?

Screaming_Ziva
02.24.2017 , 09:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As I mentioned in the GC roadmap thread, 5.1.2 at the end of February will bring a lot of changes to Missions and Unassembled Components. For this post I want to focus on Unassembled Components and the specific changes that you can expect. Below you will find the new values along with what their old values were.
  • Warzone Win: 8 (up from 5)
  • Warzone Loss: 3 (up from 2)
  • Arena Win: 4 (up from 3)
  • Arena Loss: 2 (up from 1)
  • Solo Ranked Win: 8 (up from 5)
  • Solo Ranked Loss: 3 (up from 2)
  • Group Ranked Win: 10 (up from 8)
  • Group Ranked Loss: 4 (up from 3)
  • GSF Win: 8 (stays the same)
  • GSF Loss: 3 (stays the same)

Currently in the game, PvP Missions do not award any Unassembled Components. In 5.1.2 we will be adding them onto all of the Mission rewards. Here are their values:
  • Warzone Daily: 12
  • Warzone Weekly: 40
  • Solo Ranked Daily: 16
  • Solo Ranked Weekly: 30
  • Group Ranked Solo: 20
  • Group Ranked Weekly: 60

These are the adjusted Component rates coming in 5.1.2 on Feb 28. Thanks everyone.

-eric

The new values still seem very low.

TUXs
02.24.2017 , 09:08 AM | #4
Eric, is your goal to NOT have PvP as a viable means for gearing? These values are ridiculously low given the extreme prices you're asking people to pay and the upgrade path you're making people jump through to get items. This is absurd.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Jerba
02.24.2017 , 09:09 AM | #5
Hm, still not as high as I'd like, but better than nothing. Thanks for making the change!

Neoforcer
02.24.2017 , 09:18 AM | #6
Eric and the Devs still not high enough the price on gear on the vendor is to high if you guys keep it up we will all just quite playing.... Seems the only thing you all understand is unsubscribing.......

nepochop
02.24.2017 , 09:19 AM | #7
Why also not let GSF daily and weekly give components??

BenKatarn
02.24.2017 , 09:20 AM | #8
Two words, Eric:

Not. Enough.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

merovejec
02.24.2017 , 09:21 AM | #9
First of all i dont like GC system so that you know.

Now, the Components and OPS drops should only be a way to MAKE YOU GET YOUR MISSING PIECE not gear your toon from 0 - full 242. I know it sounds stupid of me, but this was not supposed to be a way of gearing, but only a way to fill in the gaps, please realize that.

Having said that, please also include Component rewards for GSF Daily and Weekly like the other PVP activities.

Thank you.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Beaten the game?

stoopicus
02.24.2017 , 09:24 AM | #10
Well, that's about a quarter of what I was hoping for for WZ increases with 5.1.2. The daily mission rewards are a good start though still low.

Gearing system is still backwards. Components should be the primary gearing method and the Disintegration Crates a secondary bonus. I guess there will have to be another month of disgruntlement before the next emergency fix in 5.2.