keeping sith corruption low?

vicehoof

I was wondering if there is any easy way for me to maintain a dark side level of 1 because while i like having orange eyes i do not want to be more pale which the higher dark side levels seem to do to you.

I kind of assumed that i would have to switch off light and dark decisions to keep my dark side points constantly 1k above my light side points but it seemed bothersome to do so. Thus if there is any alternate way i could go about doing this i would love to hear it.

Nope. Unfortunately, there is no way to turn it off. Was dissopointed because all I thought I was going to get was dark eyes, and a sithy look. Instead, it got to a point that was so crazy ugly I just turned it off. :(

It looks like you need sun, that you wear eyeliner,and that You also need some anti-wrinkle cream.

Well we all know how gnarly the Emperor looks so thats a worse case example, but I have to admit that dark corruption makes your toon look like an irradiated crack addict.

Since my Sith toons wear a hood anyway I turned corruption off in preferences.

Nope. Unfortunately, there is no way to turn it off. Was dissopointed because all I thought I was going to get was dark eyes, and a sithy look. Instead, it got to a point that was so crazy ugly I just turned it off. :(

There is a setting. It's somewhere in preferences, and it says "Hide sith corruption", or something like that.