Time for a break - see ya later

Lundorff

I love to play space barbie and level new characters, but the end goal is always to play ranked and this is simply not fun anymore. I am not going to list all the many reason why, as I think most you are painfully aware of them.

I will return for 6.0 should they magically do away with the ELO-system and make gear a none-issue.

Take care.

I love to play space barbie and level new characters, but the end goal is always to play ranked and this is simply not fun anymore. I am not going to list all the many reason why, as I think most you are painfully aware of them.

I will return for 6.0 should they magically do away with the ELO-system and make gear a none-issue.

Take care.

Sometimes we all need a break. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I hope to see you back again. You'll be missed from the forums and the game in the meantime.

Be well Lun.

Take care.

Can completely understand. See you when you get back.

Also, if you find something good to play, drop in and let us know.

Take care.

I've seen you post here for a long time and I don't think I've ever (or very rarely) disagreed with you. Such a shame we'll be seeing less of your input here, but I don't blame you at all for being fed up. I've lost hope ranked will ever get better so I'm staying unsubbed until that happens (if it ever does).

Take care.

I hope that 6.0 is the golden goose we're all hoping for.

I've never met you in game, and I've never interacted with you much on the forums, but it's always sad to see a veteran go. I hope you have fun with Warframe and that we see you again.

Take care.

See you soon, hope they dont delay 6.0 :D

Common theme among many of us long timers it seems. Enjoy your time off, hopefully you manage your SWTOR withdrawals well, should be easy if you just pick up another game.

6.0 is going to be the real test to whether this game sinks or swims imo. Hopefully they really are listening and make changes that players want instead of players BW seems to think the game needs that no player wants.

Good luck Lundorff!

To get that you need real game developers and this game lacks of that so 6.0 will be as **** as 5.0 if it wont be worse and that is more likely.