Two Stronghold Questions..

Rykert

1) Can I remove and re-place Stronghold Storage to elsewhere in the same home without losing items inside? I didn't like the current placement and wanted to move it to different room.

2) Can I use same Character to buy different Stronghold? Own more than 1? sell Stronghold to get different stronghold? (okay multiple questions on this one)

Thank you in advance!

Rykert

1) Can I remove and re-place Stronghold Storage to elsewhere in the same home without losing items inside? I didn't like the current placement and wanted to move it to different room.

2) Can I use same Character to buy different Stronghold? Own more than 1? sell Stronghold to get different stronghold? (okay multiple questions on this one)

Thank you in advance!

Rykert

You are fine moving it. Its -server legacy- based not location based. Legacy cargo hold is accessable by all characters of yours on that -server-, "personal" cargo bays only show what is available to the character that opens it.

All strongholds are -server- based, thats why all your characters on that server can access it

◆◆Note◆◆ if you play on multiple servers, you will have to purchase a stronghold on each server to use it on that server, unless you transfer a character with an existing stronghold to that server.

You cannot sell strongholds back. If you reach the games limit of 4 and devide you would rather have a different 4th stronghold, you just deactivate one of your current ones. It doesnt get removed, its just inactive until you deactivate another one and reactivate it again to open up the slot.

Edited by XiamaraSimi