Decoration stacking?

TyriqTheElf

I've recently gotten into decorating, and I'm trying to learn more about how to stack decorations on top of one another.

For example, I have a Twilek dancer who I've been trying to put on top of various objects. I put him overlapping with a bed, and when I re-entered my stronghold, it looked like he was properly on top of it. When I tried to put him on top of a shipping crate or plasteel crate, he was higher than if he was standing on the floor, but still too low; he's sunken into the crate up to his calves.

Since we don't have manual control over the z-axis, is there any way to get items to stack on top of one another properly?

Thank you :)

If you can move an object over a small hook, you can place a pet, companion or personell decoration and they will stand upon the object, as long as you don't move or rotate them. (e.g. twilek dancing on a table)

But they will still sometimes bug out and stand on the floor. The same happens the other way around, when you place a personell decoration on the floor but too close to an object (e.g. a chair) they'll sometimes stand in mid-air at the height of the object.

Edited by Mubrak