Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operative A Class for Me?

SladetheHunter
03.22.2013 , 05:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by scraycroft View Post
Thinking about leveling an operative to 50 over the double XP weekends. My main is a Sage so I don't want to roll a sniper and get stuck with another turret class, but I hear the agent story line is amazing so I was thinking operative. My only concern is being pigeon-holed into a healing spec in serious Warzones at level 50. I already am stuck healing on my sage if I want to run a RWZ, are operatives viable DPS classes or do they get stuck healing at 50?
I am going Operative DPS and it is a blast. I tried all the other classes to the mid-20s and I have never been so effective as now. I can still heal if I need to but that is not my thing. I love soloing this class but I think you should give it a go. You might lose a few groups when you tell you are DPS but you will have a LOT more fun.
The hunter has found peace and the Force in the shadows

scraycroft
03.24.2013 , 03:23 PM | #12
I've been having a last on my operative, and everything seems second nature - like I'm playing my rogue again. Thanks for all the input!
Malystriz PuffinStuff
The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
They added alacrity to the gear so you can taunt things faster and accuracy is there so the fast taunts don't miss, fly off and taunt a tree or something.

SalGunpack
04.05.2013 , 09:39 AM | #13
Just have to say I will be amazed if the others classes have a storyline anywhere as entertaining as the IA.