Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GTN prices

Lhancelot
08.23.2019 , 07:15 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Rolodome View Post

That's one of the reasons I've never gotten into crafting for credits, personally. I don't want to invest the time into babysitting listings to ensure I'm making sales. Plus there's just so much detail in keeping track of different mats and pricing of things to ensure you're making a profit, and so on. Too much work for a game.
Well, to be fair, what you do is narrow your market so that it's manageable. I only watched about 10-12 different things prices and then ran my crafting from those listings.

I was a lazy crafter, I tended to buy my crafting mats which are very expensive yet still made a very substantial profit from my work. It really wasn't difficult at all.

The biggest inconvenience for me was logging a different type of crafting in to craft different types of augs when one type was selling in huge masses and I didn't want to compete with that seller. I would watch and craft the augs that were less common at that given time, because that means also it will sell for more.

I did watch rare items for fun though, I guess if you don't like playing the market for items this would seem more like work in the game but for me I always enjoyed watching markets in games to buy cheap and sell high for added income, too. I tend to know going rates on most things in a game because I do that for fun, too.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

xordevoreaux
08.23.2019 , 12:24 PM | #32
Some people, in a rush to get their products back onto the GTN after everything was cleared, left a few zeroes off here and there, so I'm not complaining. Swung some great deals.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

TrixxieTriss
08.23.2019 , 10:13 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Some people, in a rush to get their products back onto the GTN after everything was cleared, left a few zeroes off here and there, so I'm not complaining. Swung some great deals.
It’s not just after the reset.

First thing I do when I login each time is check if people have accidentally listed stuff too low
It’s great when you pick up 500k to 2mil dyes for less than 100k or you get yellow Augments for 200,000 instead of 2 mil.

Yesterday I purchased 20 x 228 crit Augments for 14,000 each and sold them all for 160,000 each. The silly person thought they were undercutting me by 20,000 instead they messed up bad and I got some Quick credits. That’s what happens when you try to undercut more than one credit

lightSaberAddiCt
08.24.2019 , 10:19 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
It’s not just after the reset.

First thing I do when I login each time is check if people have accidentally listed stuff too low
It’s great when you pick up 500k to 2mil dyes for less than 100k or you get yellow Augments for 200,000 instead of 2 mil.

Yesterday I purchased 20 x 228 crit Augments for 14,000 each and sold them all for 160,000 each. The silly person thought they were undercutting me by 20,000 instead they messed up bad and I got some Quick credits. That’s what happens when you try to undercut more than one credit
Nah, that is what happens when you can't count 6 zeros.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

MSpectre
08.24.2019 , 05:08 PM | #35
You could always go to the dark side. They're always yelling on general chat.
*Sidious Laugh*

TrixxieTriss
08.24.2019 , 07:01 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
Nah, that is what happens when you can't count 6 zeros.
But I only have 5 fingers

OlBuzzard
08.24.2019 , 07:14 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
But I only have 5 fingers
yes... but if you slip off your shoes you can count a little bit higher !

(It's an old joke … been around longer than me even)

(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

TrixxieTriss
08.24.2019 , 09:16 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
yes... but if you slip off your shoes you can count a little bit higher !

(It's an old joke … been around longer than me even)

I was wondering what those things were for