Fate of the Emperor!

sumoftwosins

I called it in an older post that discussed who's story was a waste - The Knight or the Warrior.

On my Warrior after having completed the new Flashpoint storyline, I received a message from the Emperor's Hand. They stated that the Emperor was not dead as the council and Darth Marr wanted me to believe. It explains some other things and goes on to tell me to prepare myself.

I had to run to work or else I'd post a screen shot. So someone else might be able to get in and post the whole message. makes me also wonder if the Inquisitor (being a council member) received anything.

I believe the current canon is

The Jedi Knight killed one of the physical forms of The Emperor, weakening him greatly but also not entirely destroying him. All it did was set him back until he could find a new body to inhabit. Ergo, The Emperor's Wrath, the Sith Warrior, is meant to prepare for when the Emperor takes on a new Physical Form to continue leading the Empire directly.

I believe the current canon is

The Jedi Knight killed one of the physical forms of The Emperor, weakening him greatly but also not entirely destroying him. All it did was set him back until he could find a new body to inhabit. Ergo, The Emperor's Wrath, the Sith Warrior, is meant to prepare for when the Emperor takes on a new Physical Form to continue leading the Empire directly.

This is incorrect.

What the Jedi Knight - supposedly - killed was the Voice of the Emperor, not one of Emperor's physical form, seeing that he has only one body and that one is in a secure location, presumably under the protection of the Imperial Guard and the Emperor's Hand.

What you see throughout the game are vessels and nothing more, which are chosen so the Voice, which is akin to a force ghost one may assume, can inhabit them.

See the videos below for more detail into this...

Edited by Darth_Wicked

It still doesn't change much, really: we knew that The Emperor, the true Emperor, was/is still alive at the end of every class story and was therefore going to do something, eventually, after the Hero Of Tython set him back a bit. To me, said message just sounds like foreshadowing to some other content they want to release that will continue the story forward.

The important part of what I am saying is this is a NEW MESSAGE. Not the two messages you get from the Hand after you complete your final class quest. This came after completely the new Forged Alliances story.

People already posted the mail that all classes get in 2.7 from when it hit the PTS a month ago.

This is incorrect.

What the Jedi Knight - supposedly - killed was the Voice of the Emperor, not one of Emperor's physical form, seeing that he has only one body and that one is in a secure location, presumably under the protection of the Imperial Guard and the Emperor's Hand.

What you see throughout the game are vessels and nothing more, which are chosen so the Voice, which is akin to a force ghost one may assume, can inhabit them.

See the videos below for more detail into this...

Yup. It will be interesting to see him in his true form...