This game feels abandoned

HexDecimalUK

To raid in endgame you have to deal with total Elitist a-holes unless by some miracle you find a good guild ( hell ya I tried) who actually play a lot.

this only thing i agree on. but u can find few friends and make own group. thats not rly hard if ure nice to people. i am borrowing lots of stuff my friends, even give em no charge - they help me out as well

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm how to put this....

What is one of the key problems with swtor. It is lack of cross faction interaction, speaking of killing/rp encounters, and this in turn hurts guilds. Makes extremely difficult for guilds to set things up.

So my point is this what exactly is wrong with the ops post? What the op is asking for is not wrong , and actually had some good ideas. Reasons for people to log on, and to have fun? I did not realize this was a bad direction to take for mmos.

As for the galactic starfighter. Really guys stop beating a dead horse. Its space pvp on a few maps the end. Its not like they added JTL for swtor. If they had you would have a point.

Lastly I swear every time I see the gree event or bounty hunt npcs event I roll my eyes like really again? Flavor in a game is always needed.

Well, even though it's new content it's not really what was asked about. Starfighter is basically a new PvP Arena, isn't it?

What was asked for was events that make the whole game world come alive. There's a difference.

Events that would make the whole game come alive???

Could you give some suggestions, the term "come alive" is very generic and to be honest personal, what makes something come alive for one person turns others off.

Hmm how to put this....

What is one of the key problems with swtor. It is lack of cross faction interaction, speaking of killing/rp encounters, and this in turn hurts guilds. Makes extremely difficult for guilds to set things up.

So my point is this what exactly is wrong with the ops post? What the op is asking for is not wrong , and actually had some good ideas. Reasons for people to log on, and to have fun? I did not realize this was a bad direction to take for mmos.

Yes, some more cross faction interaction would help, maybe something like the PVP flag in the regular world but limited to two sets of groups and they can use the entire planet. This way they could interact without random people attacking them, and they could have some serious battles. Maybe they could even set up a seperate instance and allow 100+ teams to grand melee it out.

Yes, some more cross faction interaction would help, maybe something like the PVP flag in the regular world but limited to two sets of groups and they can use the entire planet. This way they could interact without random people attacking them, and they could have some serious battles. Maybe they could even set up a seperate instance and allow 100+ teams to grand melee it out.

This all is just a matter of someone organizing it. There are tons of secluded locations in the game where you can easily duke it out without worrying that someone will intervene.

During the Rakhgoul event weak guards would attack infected players leaving their ship.

We need more stuff like this.

Events that involve us being attack on our ship - events that will raise the stakes (you die you restart the event over from day one, you die and you get a week long debuff - "the pathetic" which mocks you).

Random voices in your heads...:D

Mockery and mindless grind penalty on mistake ... how about NO!

This is not hardcore niche game, we don't want it that way...

Find yourself better way to pump your ego.

Mockery and mindless grind penalty on mistake ... how about NO!

This is not hardcore niche game, we don't want it that way...

Find yourself better way to pump your ego.

Who's this WE you're blabbering about?!

Didn't they JUST add Galactic Starfighter?

What does GS have to do with galactic wide dynamic events?! Also, not everybody who payed a sub to this GROUND based, story oriented MMO wants or even cares to have any part of a space based PVP game that has little to no impact on the primary part of the game.

Edited by Elfa

Subjective opinions and wants/desires are universal.

And you can't win/lose an argument that's based on personal 'feelings.'

I 'will' say that it's ridiculous to say that the game is neglected. Simple obvious reality shows otherwise.

I wouldn't say its abandoned at all personally, but I will say that Bioware has missed way too many opportunities for creative design, thinking and goodwill. There are so many little things that could be done to make the experience more fun, exciting and dynamic for their players.

I wouldn't say its abandoned at all personally, but I will say that Bioware has missed way too many opportunities for creative design, thinking and goodwill. There are so many little things that could be done to make the experience more fun, exciting and dynamic for their players.

Armchair Developing is fun, isn't it?

Armchair Developing is fun, isn't it?

Noteing when the game's overall quality decreases doesnt make one an "armchair dev".

Sorry, conscious consumers arent fooled.

Who would expand on the typically least played portion of a game?

Seriously, the trill is gone babe.

Noteing when the game's overall quality decreases doesnt make one an "armchair dev".

Sorry, conscious consumers arent fooled.

Who would expand on the typically least played portion of a game?

Seriously, the trill is gone babe.

What's awesome is that everyone has an opinion, but it's only relevant to the person to which it belongs.

Edited by Infernixx

Yes, your second-guessing of existing content and efforts is more productive than actual development done under the rigors of budget and deadlines.

You're adorable.

I find it more productive than seeing how far your nose can go in dark places.

Atleast more productive then blindly accepting things as "just the way things are"

Second-guessing professionals while offering up vague ideas and suggestions is, I think, the very opposite of 'productive.'

It's the sort of thing that overweight football fans do when their favored teams don't perform up to the fans' expectations. And it's usually done from an overstuffed armchair while surrounded by beer and snacks.

A fun pastime but mostly insignificant.

Second-guessing professionals while offering up vague ideas and suggestions is, I think, the very opposite of 'productive.'

It's the sort of thing that overweight football fans do when their favored teams don't perform up to the fans' expectations. And it's usually done from an overstuffed armchair while surrounded by beer and snacks.

A fun pastime but mostly insignificant.

...and yet so often those fat guys in arm chair are just using extensive knowledge of their sport coupled with basic common sense and those leading the teams often make huge mistakes that they themselves admit to.

Blind calls by refs, poor player substitutions, stupid play calling, etc. Sometimes an outside pair of eyes can more readily see the mistakes being made than those in the mire of it all.

Tell me more about this fantasy of yours.

As with so many of the complaints being made here, its just simple observation made without the blindness of fanboi goggles.

Edited by Elfa

No, not really.

It's PVP, alright. It's not an Arena, though.

And I don't disagree with adding events, it just seems a bit of a stretch to call a game that was never "something new every 2 hours" abandoned - it implies that things that used to happen no longer do when in fact this game, simply, is not GW2.

Correct. It's not GW2, and its definitely NOT WoW. as far as ESO goes, I have a feeling its going to fail due to the fact that its an "MMO" catering to the console crowd. Limited abilities = Limited gameplay potential. Just my opinion on the matter.

There will Always be Doom and Gloomers the Same OP will say the same thing about Wildstar ESO and Titanfall after they burn through all the content and see that they don't have events every two hours there either.. i love how some people think the newest thing out or coming out soon is going to be the Holy Grail of MMO's and change everything when in fact they end up being Average or a Disappointment

There will Always be Doom and Gloomers the Same OP will say the same thing about Wildstar ESO and Titanfall after they burn through all the content and see that they don't have events every two hours there either.. i love how some people think the newest thing out or coming out soon is going to be the Holy Grail of MMO's and change everything when in fact they end up being Average or a Disappointment

That is true, except in this case they have some weird focus on what to work on. The latest expansion show remarkable effort compared to what they've done before. I want to take that as a sign that they're going to produce more high quality additions in the future.

What they REALLY should do as well is work on the content that already exist, fix those nagging issues that you have to see all the time. Those things really pull the game down more.