Jugg or Sin for MTing?

Mumnoch

I'm trying to decide what class to roll and hopefully those of you that have played beta can help me here.

Here's my personality/play style:

- I want to be the MT of my crew

- We'll be on a PVP server

- I love PVP and I'll be PVPing a lot

- I love doing group content and raiding PVE and I'll be doing that a lot as well

- I am not happy unless I can do multiple things and be a "integral" part of my group...ie MT when needed and do great DPS in between

- I want to be able to take a beating and give a beating in PVP and PVE

With the above in mind I'm kind of torn between a Jugg or Assassin to fit my play style. Unfortunately I never got to play in beta so I'm coming into this MMO with only book knowledge and no hands on experience. I'm hoping I can get some opinions from those of you that have played these classes already, if you was going to choose between the Jugg or Sin which would you play and why? Thanks a ton for any insight any of you could give to helping me decide!

I'm trying to decide what class to roll and hopefully those of you that have played beta can help me here.

Here's my personality/play style:

- I want to be the MT of my crew

- We'll be on a PVP server

- I love PVP and I'll be PVPing a lot

- I love doing group content and raiding PVE and I'll be doing that a lot as well

- I am not happy unless I can do multiple things and be a "integral" part of my group...ie MT when needed and do great DPS in between

- I want to be able to take a beating and give a beating in PVP and PVE

With the above in mind I'm kind of torn between a Jugg or Assassin to fit my play style. Unfortunately I never got to play in beta so I'm coming into this MMO with only book knowledge and no hands on experience. I'm hoping I can get some opinions from those of you that have played these classes already, if you was going to choose between the Jugg or Sin which would you play and why? Thanks a ton for any insight any of you could give to helping me decide!

Both will have the ability to main tank all content (with appropriate spec). The difference will be in what type of PVP you like. The Assassin has a stealth that it uses to get close to it's enemies and CC to keep them there. The Juggernaut has leap (charge) abilities to get to and get back to the enemies.

So do you prefer a more straight forward run in and damage or a more sneaking ambush type of play in PVP?

Both will have the ability to main tank all content (with appropriate spec). The difference will be in what type of PVP you like. The Assassin has a stealth that it uses to get close to it's enemies and CC to keep them there. The Juggernaut has leap (charge) abilities to get to and get back to the enemies.

So do you prefer a more straight forward run in and damage or a more sneaking ambush type of play in PVP?

What's the survivability of the Sin in combat and does the Jugg have enough "burst" to kill the target? Or is it the Sin tries to burst people down before he dies while the Jugg just harrasses people until someone else comes along to kill them?