[Guild Ad] Visceral: A classic, friendly RP-PvE Guild

Stonzy

The Intro

Hello all! This is an ad for my guild Visceral. We're a friendly guild that focuses on RP, PvE and being as social and friendly as possible. We're a very small guild currently with only 3 members, but hope to grow and get many, many more members.

We will do PvP later on as we get more members, so if you are all for PvP then don't be put off.

The Backstory

As for the guild size you may be wondering "Wait, 3 members? Don't guilds require more just to make?" And yes they do. The reason there are only 3 of us currently is because this was a guild that was made at the very beginning of SWTOR and was actually one of the best and largest guilds on the server back in the day. I left SWTOR and returned recently to the game to find that sadly the guild had pretty much disbanded and only 3 of us were still in the guild when everyone else left. I had been left in charge as Guildmaster during my absence.

However, rather then simply quit and join a different guild I want to try and build the guild back up again as I recently discovered while guild searching for my alts that guilds that focus on BOTH RP and PvE are quite rare, as most I found were either PvE OR RP based and not both. So I figured this might be a niche on the server that Visceral can fill.

How To Join

So, after reading all that if you decide you want to join the guild and do some RP and PvE then we'd be more then welcome have you join us and have some fun. Simply reply in this post with the character name you wish to join and you'll get an in game mail from me ASAP to confirm, and if you aren't online, then to try and arrange a time for us to both be online so I can invite you into the guild.

Alternatively you can also send me a PM here on the forums

Or finally you can send me an in game whisper or mail to Sandalu on The Progenitor server

Thank You

So thank you to everyone who read this and weather you want to join or not, I'd like to personally thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read this :).