World PvP issue

OpeningToEndgame

I was doing the southern dailies on iLum. I run into a Commando. No big deal, I am on a PvP server. However, I was at 50% health from fighting mobs when he jumped me. Irrelevant I know. Just giving a better mental image. Needless to say, I died. I tried to res into stealth and heal up so I can go back at him again. Well as soon as he saw my body move he dropped a stealth detector and a flame bomb of some sort and instantly killed me. I don't think this is fair. Basically I am forced to just sit there until he goes away or res back at the base. I tried 3 times to res, and he just kept camping me. Stupid on my part, yes.

Is there any rules in the ToS about griefing, since it's a PvP server? I think that should be looked into. I can understand being killed once, maybe twice, but four times in 30 seconds is a bit much. I shouldn't have to go all the way back to base and travel back to fight him.

Well; now that everyone knows you can pop a rezed toon out of medical probe stealth....

I would say if you didn't realize the first time what he was doing and was going to do it again; then you probably should have realized the second time. If not; since you eventually realized what was going on, just return to the medcenter.

To me, PvP servers mean every thing is fair games so long as the code is there to allow it. Maybe it wasn't meant to work this way, but unless they change it, it is what it is.

i think its fine, i find it pretty dumb that everytime you kill someone in owpvp he can just rez and backstab you after he gets full health due to that ressurection system.

He should be forced to get back to the base since its a payment for losing or not being careful of his surroundings

being able to backstab someone from stealth as any class with full hp is an issue imo in owpvp

plus its a pvp server for yiffs sake, if you cant handle it go in pve server with nice people and dont demand punishment because you were beaten/offended and felt bad ON THE INTERNET!!

if people cant handle anything in a pvp server from peoples behavior, comments to online actions then they shouldnt play

Edited by Labradoraki

i i find it pretty dumb that everytime you kill someone in owpvp he can just rez and backstab you after he gets full health due to that ressurection system. He should be forced to get back to the base since its a payment for losing or not being careful of his surroundings

Agreed. Medical Probe rez is lame.

So because it's a pvp server I have to not do my dailies or, just sit and wait until HE'S done? BS. It's a flawed ressing system. Why do I get punished after already being killed? Like right now. I've been killed 11 times. No matter where in Section X I go, these pubs are somehow finding me...I return to the med center. They're just mocking and laughing at me. And I just can't go to a PvE server.