who is stronger superman or a jedi?

HavO_c

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the lightsaber would end him.

It's like who'd win in a fight: a blind-deaf man with a banana or a highly trained elite spec ops soldier with a machine gun.

that's not fair, the banana wins every time, unless you have turtle shells circling your kart.

Edited by Gantoris_Aym

holy crap guys, superman is in this universe so there is no force (medicloreans) that can interact with him its like the yuuzahn vong he would be immune to the force, so get over it everyone would like to think luke can beat him but he cant cause superman is OP unfortunantly.

holy crap guys, superman is in this universe so there is no force (medicloreans) that can interact with him its like the yuuzahn vong he would be immune to the force, so get over it everyone would like to think luke can beat him but he cant cause superman is OP unfortunantly.

Your right!!

They should nerf Superman, cause this is getting silly, hes just pawning everyone all the time, no fun at all!!

Well he can't beat The Flash in a race, so hes not OP with speed.

I know that's been compared before. But I don't see flash going around the world so fast that he makes it go back in time. (I know, lol.. but yea) Plus since when is a car (ground travel) faster than a jet or a rocket (air travel)

Jedi.

Superman is living.

The force flows through all living things.

A master Jedi should be able to basically render Superman helpless.

How force speed at 150% really can't compare to light speed and beyond. Plus like what was stated, elemental has no effect on him.

Jedi.

Superman is living.

The force flows through all living things.

A master Jedi should be able to basically render Superman helpless.

Not really, they would have to study his powers and their nature and actually developpe a way to make it possible, doubt they could do that. Yeah some Jedi can rip off the force connection in someone cause they studied the force and its nature all their lives...they never did with superman!