Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is this game so trash?

Nighenhale
01.11.2012 , 12:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ganadorf View Post
I played SWTOR for about as many hours as I played Skyrim, and enjoyed them both. I compare it to Skyrim, because it's a SPRPG. Comparing it to WoW, at this point, would be unfair, as WoW is an MMORPG

The awkward part is how BioWare actually wants 15 dollars a month for a SPRPG
I get to team up 100% of the time if I wish to, I can talk ingame with many and encounter many other players enjoying the same content. Can you name me one singleplayer game that has those options?

I guess not. So please stop making a fool of yourself by calling an mmo a singleplayer game simply because it doesn't fit your idea of what an mmo should be like.

Atrozious
01.11.2012 , 12:45 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ganadorf View Post
I played SWTOR for about as many hours as I played Skyrim, and enjoyed them both. I compare it to Skyrim, because it's a SPRPG. Comparing it to WoW, at this point, would be unfair, as WoW is an MMORPG

The awkward part is how BioWare actually wants 15 dollars a month for a SPRPG
Oddly enough this is also an mmorpg. Just because its not WoW doesnt make it not an MMO, i would like to know the last time you did a dungeon or mission in skyrim with even one other person. Why compare?

HundeThutt
01.11.2012 , 12:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by FatherJeffrey View Post
It's pure compost.

Oh well guess we all wait for GW2.
It really is, they should have made a classless Roleplaying game like KOTOR 1.

Sheesh

Raansu
01.11.2012 , 12:45 AM | #14
I look forward to when all the trolls 30 day trials end. Lets face it, people like this never intended to play this game for the long run.

TeoHTime
01.11.2012 , 12:47 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by qlimitus View Post
blizz had a hell of a following before they released wow

hay guise, whats this "starwars" stuff all about?

Zoggel
01.11.2012 , 12:49 AM | #16
Hello Everybody!

We appreciate your interest in talking about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ but we are going to close this thread as this discussion does not promote any constructive feedback.

Thank you!