Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STOP overreacting! the faction balance is fine!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
STOP overreacting! the faction balance is fine!

xioix
01.10.2012 , 06:15 PM | #1

MarkusAtticus
01.10.2012 , 06:17 PM | #2
this is the only reason i refuse to roll empire

Spetsnazos
01.10.2012 , 06:18 PM | #3
agreed. This is what you get when you give better animations to Empire and you give them abilities that don't root you. See smuggler stun vs IA stun.

BH death from above > trooper fail.

Duradel
01.10.2012 , 06:21 PM | #4
I think the gun mortar volley looks pretty cool, that's kindof a crappy example. A better example would be how crappy flying pebbles look compared to LIGHTNING EVERYWHERE!

TheRockbottom
01.10.2012 , 06:22 PM | #5
Haha.good luck..??

Anya_Halberd
01.10.2012 , 06:22 PM | #6
MY GOD! You should really wear a hat or warmer clothes. You will catch your death from the cold out there if you are not careful.
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Quote: Originally Posted by -FarStar-
Anya_Halberd , have you ever been told, what you tongue (or in this case your typing skills) can be just like a razer blade sometimes ?! Thats a compliment btw . . .

marshalleck
01.10.2012 , 06:25 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Duradel View Post
I think the gun mortar volley looks pretty cool, that's kindof a crappy example. A better example would be how crappy flying pebbles look compared to LIGHTNING EVERYWHERE!
or the flying rock that takes a second to do damage versus instant lightning
or the 1:30 timer on flash grenade, versus 1:00 timer on flashbang
or the aforementioned stun with an animation that roots the player in place, versus one that can be used on the move
or basically every trooper ability which has lag/delay from animating to doing damage, versus instant for bounty hunters

etc etc etc

very amateurish mistakes and oversights on Bioware's part, and if not oversights or mistakes, then very naive belief that these issues would not irritate and annoy the playerbase
Classless character progression // Deep crafting & harvesting // Fully customizable spells & skills // Living world with seasons, weather, dynamic day/night & wildlife ecology // >

Tycoon
01.10.2012 , 06:25 PM | #8
There might be 50, 50 on a global scale. However, the population is spread out among the many servers. Making faction population imbalanced.

Bloontron
01.10.2012 , 06:25 PM | #9
this is what my server looks like

AlpsStranger
01.10.2012 , 06:25 PM | #10
Whiny Empire players will deny and defer until this comes crashing down on their heads.

Some servers are as bad as 6:1 in favor of Empire.

This will not stand long.