Are old companions like Kira coming back?

Plebuscz

KOTET, as in Knights of the Eternal Throne? No. That full expansion's already passed, and no new companions returned in it. Going forward, however - the story's not done yet - old companions are starting to return again. The War for Iokath (a Ziost-like interlude) returned two companions.

Let's hope Kira comes back soon, though. :( I miss her.

I would be satisfied if the companion relocater terminal was clearly marked and on the fleet (alongside vendors who accept Alliance Crates).

The current sole terminal is unmarked, located in a unnamed room, is not highlighted, and has no mouseover or hover.

Edited by jimmorrisson

Just use the terminal on Odessen to bring them back. End of Story. At this point there is no justification for bringing back Scourge, Kira or Nadia. Even the return or Quinn and Dorne. Where the hell were they all this time? There was no back story. All hell broke loose, the galaxy almost destroyed and they just was MIA this whole time, then show up on Iokath and WHAMP! How are ya mate? Like seriously?

Just use the terminal on Odessen to bring them back. End of Story. At this point there is no justification for bringing back Scourge, Kira or Nadia. Even the return or Quinn and Dorne. Where the hell were they all this time? There was no back story. All hell broke loose, the galaxy almost destroyed and they just was MIA this whole time, then show up on Iokath and WHAMP! How are ya mate? Like seriously?

It isn't perfect, but it's better than the alternative of having them permanently MIA. It would be make even less sense from a story perspective for characters like Kira or Scourge just disappear with little to no explanation.

It isn't perfect, but it's better than the alternative of having them permanently MIA. It would be make even less sense from a story perspective for characters like Kira or Scourge just disappear with little to no explanation.

Bringing them back won't make any sense unless they get their own side arc like HK-55.

The Emperor wasn't dead, where was scourge during SoR, Ziost and onward? Wasn't the reason why he came back was to help you defeat the emperor? Now that the emperor is dead, whats the point of bringing him back? only his own side arc with him searching for a cure to his immortality and killing him off would make sense (and that's not bringing him back).

Nadia could have gone back to Sarkhai, still don't see how she could be tired in to the story at this point, unless it has something to do with that world.

Kira, still would need a side arc. maybe she in some prison some where and just broke out.

Jaesa, definitely a Sith Lord (doesn't matter light or dark) maybe on a mission to help fight the eternal throne? Quinn's and Dorne's comeback was lame.

Kira, Jaesa, Nadia and Scourge should have been your right hands in the from SoR up to this point. BW mucked that up. I think Kaliyo's comeback was the most fitting.

To be fair, though. Your toon was the one who disappeared for five years with no explanation. In fact, everyone thought you blew up with the ship....

Word on Kaas City's streets is that some dude they call the "Outlander" is messing with Arcan. No word on that Jedi Knight, though... (everyone thinks he's dead - and besides - nobody actually knew his name).

This is all rumors. O.K.? Take this with a grain of salt. O.K.?

I heard that Kira quit the Jedi Order and started teaching kindergarten on Hutta. Lord Scourge's been drinking heavily. People seen him passed out in the gutter. He took a job working for the Hutts in the mines on Quesh (how the mighty have fallen). Doc got sued for malpractice. He's tied up in legal crap. It's a mess. Rusk, got all disillusioned and quit the Republic military. He joined a Mandalorian bounty hunter crew after the crew leader killed the Hauk for mouthing off one too many times.... Skaage, i think his name was.... He don't talk much. Just stares off into space when he ain't on a job.

It's all rumors. So, make of it what you will.

Edited by WorldSmasher

To be fair, though. Your toon was the one who disappeared for five years with no explanation. In fact, everyone thought you blew up with the ship....

Word on Kaas City's streets is that some dude they call the "Outlander" is messing with Arcan. No word on that Jedi Knight, though... (everyone thinks he's dead - and besides - nobody actually knew his name).

This is all rumors. O.K.? Take this with a grain of salt. O.K.?

I heard that Kira quit the Jedi Order and started teaching kindergarten on Hutta. Lord Scourge's been drinking heavily. People seen him passed out in the gutter. He took a job working for the Hutts in the mines on Quesh (how the mighty have fallen). Doc got sued for malpractice. He's tied up in legal crap. It's a mess. Rusk, got all disillusioned and quit the Republic military. He joined a Mandalorian bounty hunter crew after the crew leader killed the Hauk for mouthing off one too many times.... Skaage, i think his name was.... He don't talk much. Just stares off into space when he ain't on a job.

It's all rumors. So, make of it what you will.

Love your approach to this, *** for me I'm just baffled over the seemingly randomness fashion the comps that we actually did get back turned up. The explanation that they did have to "cut" back on those "story events" just make my suspicion that KotFE suffers from budget cutbacks and that the dodgy saving money onestoryfitsall "Story" expansion really is the budget version of the budget version:confused: