Endgame Sin PvE

Gangstaa

Hey guys,

I've been recently doing much research on the gear optimizing for madness sin but it appears that most of the forums are out-dated. I can't find any updated one here as well. Does no1 play DPS Sin PvE endgame anymore?

Hey guys,

I've been recently doing much research on the gear optimizing for madness sin but it appears that most of the forums are out-dated. I can't find any updated one here as well. Does no1 play DPS Sin PvE endgame anymore?

Same as before, aim for just about 100 accu, get around 75-77% surge, 30% crit, rest in power.

Hey guys,

I haven't raided with my sin in a few months but you pretty much want to chase the standard stats, 30% with buff, 75% surge, rest in power. Since your main attacks will be energy and internal damage you do not need alot of acc, stick to 97-99% melee acc. If you leave your mods and everything alone in your Black Hole and Campaign gear and just add Resolve augments you will be fine. If you really want to delve into the min/maxxing then you can change out some of your will power and add crit as required and stack power instead of the Willpower.

Hope this helps.

alot of the black hole gear is endurance heavy as far as i recall remove those for willpower heavy, get the dread guard relics, get campaign armoring for set bonus, even though there are no real set bonus for madness the force mystic is nice for the extra 50 force, can help you burst a little more. its really the only set bonus worth it for madness

alot of the black hole gear is endurance heavy as far as i recall remove those for willpower heavy, get the dread guard relics, get campaign armoring for set bonus, even though there are no real set bonus for madness the force mystic is nice for the extra 50 force, can help you burst a little more. its really the only set bonus worth it for madness

He is talking about pve....the passive crit increase to thrash is way better than the 50 force...

Edited by Dierdrea