tanks in DPS gear make pvp objectively more fun

yellow_

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this for one single kill :rolleyes:

yeah warzones without dead...fun is the word :D

let's not get too off topic now, I can't be held responsible for my teammates doing zero damage

perhaps they should spec into shield tech

A lot of people complain about PTs being useless. I have greatly enjoyed my PT alt this exspansion, despite the dcd meta. The burst output an the ability to control range and hardstuns is incredible for a class that "everyone" whines is awful and useless.

I didnt see anything but a bunch of heals, no dps what so ever, and a easy mode skank tank pt maybe pushing 5 buttons total all match being chained healed to death..

#yawn

#ratherwatchmash

#wakemeupbeforeigogo

It's like some Dot spreaders, all that damage and they can't kill a thing, yet the want to pump their chest out at single target damage dealers like people never heard of a dot spread and fluff damage.

It's like some Dot spreaders, all that damage and they can't kill a thing, yet the want to pump their chest out at single target damage dealers like people never heard of a dot spread and fluff damage.

Dots rule, but gotta have some focus for kills. Then again stacked healer games are a snore, patty cake bakers man games ughh. I used to run 3 dot 1 burst premades which choked teams, but if your dps aint focus targeting and everyone all who gives a **** its regs, why bother then. I rather sleep or watch tv then playing a match that looks like that heap of dogfood..

Edited by Caeliuxrules

I didnt see anything but a bunch of heals, no dps what so ever, and a easy mode skank tank pt maybe pushing 5 buttons total all match being chained healed to death..

#yawn

#ratherwatchmash

#wakemeupbeforeigogo

He was not a skank tank. He was a tank.

I hate games like this.

It is fun for a while but after 10-15 mins i was like... To leave or to stay on my "rotation" and able to see final score table. :p

I'm really concerned about how often they happen nowdays.

Dot spread will decimate groups of people hell so will dots in single target, but when there is some much healing going on it can be questionable just as it can be issue with ANY spec when it come to kill counts in same situation specially when alot people are just out for the self and dont care about helping focus, and last i check most wz are heal fest.

To much class overlapping happen

Edited by Kyuuu

But he was wearing dps gear, yes? I reckon it would be mathematically impossible to hit those numbers in pure tank gear (like with absorption enhancements, defense mods, etc)

No one in PvP who knows what they are doing, wears tank gear anymore. It nerfs your DPS too much and you add less effective to your team.

Edited by kissingaiur