What are the chances for Theron being loyal?...

LordBraidenbach

i think he loyal

and this is part of his plan even with lana

the real traitor cover his tracks very well so this is the only option

to track him and it must look real for the commander

ad the train his aim was very bad why ??

he can easly kill both lana and the commander in the back but he didt

and why he put a tracker on his ship ??

if this is over there is a lot of explaining to do

but i wont kill him he a great guy to have :)

The difference being that this is a MMO. Elder Scrolls Online isn't moddable. It's not really possible to add all that stuff to a MMO because of interactions with other players.

Another difference is that the Creation Engine (the engine Bethesda uses for Skyrim/Oblivion/Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas/Fallout 4 is highly moddable. The engine that BioWare uses for the single-player RPG's (Unreal for Mass Effect 1/2/3 and Frostbite for Andromeda/Dragon Age: Inquisition) is not nearly as moddable.

I had read somewhere on this forum that another MMO that went under turned it over to fans (somehow) and opened it up for modding. I had never considered the engine thing, though. Damn bioware.... :D

You can always forget about TS and go romance Arcann.

Why would I want to do that? He's a paperweight too. The only two romance options right now, in the entire game, who are not paperweights...are Theron...and Lana. If Theron goes, I'm 99.9% certain Lana will go as well.

Why would I want to do that? He's a paperweight too. The only two romance options right now, in the entire game, who are not paperweights...are Theron...and Lana. If Theron goes, I'm 99.9% certain Lana will go as well.

Let's not presume anything, there is still hope.

• 2 weeks later...