Legacy Species Unlocks

Kashinia

So I've just come back to the game after a long break, and have some backpayment cartel coins. I've been mulling over what to spend them on, and Im thinking a Legacy Species unlock. On Ebon Hawk I have both a Legacy and a character over level 10 (I believe that's the requirements to buy one). Now I know vanilla Legacy doesn't transfer over servers, but is the cartel legacy unlock iaccount wide? If I wanted to start a new toon on Bergeren Colony, would I need to have a Legacy there to utilitise the cartel market species unlock that I bought via my toon on Ebon Hawk?

To rephrase; From what I know, species unlocks the normal way have to be on the same server as your Legacy you used, but if cartel unlock is supposedly account wide, does that same rule apply?

Hope I haven't confused! Thanks for the help!

P.S. Im a subscriber.

Edited by Kashinia

I'd say spend them on some of the cartel market account-wide unlocks like inventory slots and cargo bay tabs. As long as you buy the account-wide version, these unlocks apply to all characters that you have, or will have, on the same account. Those are some of the few things that have actual utility and value, and that are vastly cheaper in terms of CC than they are in credits. The GTN terminal (if you have any use for it) also is much, much cheaper in CC than credit terms. The legacy panel unlocks are not a bad use, but only if you have lots of CC and not a whole lot of credits.