** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

Zaodon

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update. The dev team has been investigating the cause of this issue and they're closer to figuring out a solution. As mentioned before, we'll keep you updated with any new developments. Thanks again for your patience on this.

Patience...

Patience...

Patience...

Patience...

I don't have more PATIENCE, I'm ENRAGED, gonna quit this game just when I submit this post.

I got credit on a US East coast server. Finished my daily about 40/150 on my weekly and around 8k Valor. This seems to only be happeneing on certain servers.

Well i got my daily done and i have the 30/150 for the weekly. I did this around 3 hours ago, and now on my server it doesnt seem to be working so, make whatever conclusion you would like out of that.

Saber of Exar Kun

Slopster

All republic players getting no valor or daily credit.

Nothing at nodes. Nothing away from nodes. Played for about 45 min and gave up. Solo, ops, small group, and still nothing.

Vastly outnumbered by Imps at center. No point whatsoever.

All republic simply left Ilum about 5 minutes ago.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update. The dev team has been investigating the cause of this issue and they're closer to figuring out a solution. As mentioned before, we'll keep you updated with any new developments. Thanks again for your patience on this.

I'd like to take this moment to suggest that your dev team find a way to allow us to actually test patches so really major bugs stop making it live.

seriously. please put in transfers to the test server, or an auto leveler, or SOMETHING.

I played a bit this morning and seemed to be getting credit like normal. Racked up around 24 kills before I had to head out.

Upon my return I capped a objective and waited while drinking coffee. After about 5 mins a guy showed up and I stomped him solo... no credit. Same thing happened a few minutes later with another guy.

I went back to fleet and messed around for a few minutes... Returned to illum and once again was lucky enough to find a 1v1.... and yeah no credit that time either.

Too late, your ineptitude is enlightening. I have cancelled.

I'm inept because Illum is working correctly on my server?

That is an interesting thought process and I am sure the community will be left with a gaping hole when you leave.

Getting as much info out as possible (including the fact that the zone is working correctly in some places) can only help to find the root of the issue.

I'm inept because Illum is working correctly on my server?

That is an interesting thought process and I am sure the community will be left with a gaping hole when you leave.

Getting as much info out as possible (including the fact that the zone is working correctly in some places) can only help to find the root of the issue.

Going to any other ilum that Ilum[1] solve the issue. Try going to ilum 2

Hi everyone,

I started seeing posts about this around 9am my time.

4 hours later there is finaly a official post that says..Be patient and we are looking into it.

5 hours later from the We are looking into it messege and the best we get is..

we are making Progress. :eek:

I would Hope you are making progress after 9 hours of being aware of the issue. Was thinking it should of been closer to the Solution Announcement part by now. :p

I started seeing posts about this around 9am my time.

4 hours later there is finaly a official post that says..Be patient and we are looking into it.

5 hours later from the We are looking into it messege and the best we get is..

we are making Progress. :eek:

I would Hope you are making progress after 9 hours of being aware of the issue. Was thinking it should of been closer to the Solution Announcement part by now. :p

India based programmers are still trying to figure the engrish part out in the code.

Hi everyone,

If BioWare thanks me again for my patience, I'm going to punch someone in the face. I'm not patient. This is ridiculous. Every patch has a plethora of new bugs ripe for the game-breaking. Unsubscriptions INCOMING

I think the issue is the battle for ilum quests, How many people having these issues have all of the quests in their logs?

I currently only have a few not all. And our Turret at the Imperial base is perma broken and cannot be repaired. So its still not fixed as per patch notes.

World PvP

Ilum

Particle Cannons can no longer be permanently disabled.

The biggest Issue on my server and I say mine because I havnt played many others, is there is a huge imbalance. I am a bm and I can do fairly well in PvP however the imps outnumber us greatly on "Wound in the Force" and I cant carry a team of semi geared champs against 8 bm imps.

I can honestly say I leveled to around 54 Valor without Ilum and even then the grinding of 4-5 hours a day was mostly real battles never feeding. I found this valor incredibly to easy to get though and to level the playing field I would be happy if they even said they made a mistake and needed to roll back valor. Even if they made it so I cant use my black and blue lightsaber till I get 60 valor again.

The biggest thing that isnt encouraging about this for my server is most of the imps caught on faster then the reps and are bm's now this makes it so the already outnumbered reps dont stand a chance of catching up.

I know im talking about a very specific problem when it is much wider based I am honestly just tired of losing to a team that is much more geared then ours.

I do enjoy this game mostly for pve at this point and im not about to rage quit over the issue it would be nice if it got a change though.

Hi everyone,

hey nerf ops amirite