Corso and Risha mute after companion return via Alliance Alert

MishaCantu

As the title says, Corso is completely mute after the alliance alert return. No more little barks or sayings when running around doing dailies. He only speaks when summoned or dismissed and, of course, when right clicked on.

Risha is the same.

Stance does not matter for either. Tank, dps or heals. Both are silent as a tomb.

Andronikus works fine, has all his battle barks.

I am now wondering if some triggering code got deleted because it was a duel return, 2 companions instead of 1. If Scourge and Kira are to be returned as a duo, you may want to find out what broke Corso and Risha first.

Please fix Corso and Risha's battle barks. I miss Corso's 'now you're dumb, ugly and dead' snark.

Edited by MishaCantu
Update for more information

Yes please! Bring back the barks!!! I miss all the little comments when I'm out adventuring. I deliberately run in some places just to hear them.

I'd also like to see the companions be able to move their mouths when talking post KOTFE/ET. It's just weird when they say stuff and their lips are sewn shut.

Please fix, thanks. :)

Also good to note, they no longer have lip sync animations when speaking their lines after being right clicked either. This is a bug shared by all returned companions from KOTFE/KOTET. The voice lines play, but their lips don't move at all. Kinda creepy.

I really wish they'd fix these bugs.

EDIT: Whoops, Lunafox pointed that out above as well. Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed it at least.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

• 1 month later...
Also good to note, they no longer have lip sync animations when speaking their lines after being right clicked either. This is a bug shared by all returned companions from KOTFE/KOTET. The voice lines play, but their lips don't move at all. Kinda creepy.

I really wish they'd fix these bugs.

Ditto. It really bugs me that Vector doesn't move his face when clicked, no pun intended.