Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Storage Expansion? No mention in patch notes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Storage Expansion? No mention in patch notes

Rolodome
10.21.2019 , 09:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
In many cases, Musco just forgets too add the info
Considering he said this:
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Some quick status for you. I know you are all eager for the Onslaught patch notes and they are coming today but I wouldn't expect them until later this afternoon. They are huge so publishing them takes a while .
Yeah, I would guess a lot was missed. The expansion was delayed by, what, a month? They're publishing the full trailer just tomorrow, and he's talking like he had to go write up the patch notes today in a few hours.

Rushy, rushy, rushy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I'm hoping they forgot a lot of things. Outside of listing all of the tactical, there really isn't much there.
I felt the same way. Scrolling down like... wow, these are pretty long, slowly transforming into the realization that most of them are about class tacticals and abilities.
Clicky referral link for freebies, read how referral works.

Phenglei
10.21.2019 , 10:19 PM | #12
When I heard about the increase in storage tabs, I purchased account-wide Unlocks from the Cartel Market (while they were discounted during the Grand Galactic Sale), but I made sure to leave them in the Unclaimed Items.

This is why.

If we don't get that 7th tab, I can return the Unlocks to get my Cartel Coins back.

I am very much hoping it won't come to that. I really want that 7th tab. But you can seldom count on anything around here.
"What I mean is ... Yes, they are blue berries, but they're not necessarily blueberries. Because while all blueberries are blue berries, not all blue berries are blueberries. You see?"