Returning Player LF Adult Guild Imp Side

Phraq

Looking for an Active guild to get into endgame with once I am leveled up. I play a DPS as of now leveling a Merc, and Sorc . I am on and off throughout the week after 5 pm est, and weekends past 3. I only PVP enough to do dailies and weekly's because I suck at it lol. Also at some point, once I have more experience with endgame would like to get into tanking as well. I have played this game on and off since beta, but I am ready to devote more time to this game finally on this go.

As for me I am a 40-year-old married father of 3 so looking for a guild of the same mindset, that realizes real life does happen randomly from time to time.

Edited by Phraq
add something

Looking for an Active guild to get into endgame with once I am leveled up. I play a DPS as of now leveling a Merc, and Sorc . I am on and off throughout the week after 5 pm est, and weekends past 3. I only PVP enough to do dailies and weekly's because I suck at it lol. Also at some point, once I have more experience with endgame would like to get into tanking as well. I have played this game on and off since beta, but I am ready to devote more time to this game finally on this go.

looking for a guild of the same mindset, that realizes real life does happen randomly from time to time.

hi there Phraq, it looks like perhaps you're already heading over to the 'Satele Shan' server instead?

But if not, you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR (again) ! :D

Edited by Nee-Elder