Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Your CompanÓon> is Recruiting Active Players!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
<Your CompanÓon> is Recruiting Active Players!

valligurl
11.14.2017 , 10:09 AM | #1
<Your CompanÓon> is an established, active guild. There are no requirements for joining other than to have fun, be respectful of others and enjoy the game. (:

• Faction: Empire
  • Guild: <Your CompanÓon>
  • Server: Star Forge
  • Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold and Teamspeak3
  • Links: Website | Guild Rules | Raid Teams
  • Focus: PvE, PvP, Operations, Progression Ops, Conquest
  • Raid Times: We run ops a lot throughout the day but our group finder is at 7:30PM EST. Check our calendar for more info.

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Fleķr (alt Kepii) (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Tekratta (Officer), Nal'reene (Officer)
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Referrel Link

valligurl
11.29.2017 , 11:29 AM | #2
Congrats to Your CompanÓon for downing the new boss, Nahut, The Son of Shadow, in 16man SM!
http://yourcomp.shivtr.com/news_entries/412709

Also, check out our events page for M&M's Madness Mondays! Join in on the fun! (:
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Referrel Link

Curator-Stravos
12.08.2017 , 01:01 PM | #3
Hey all I used to be a member but I left swtor looking to get back into the game are you still recruiting? current character name warshano

valligurl
12.08.2017 , 06:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Curator-Stravos View Post
Hey all I used to be a member but I left swtor looking to get back into the game are you still recruiting? current character name warshano
Absolutely! I'll try to grab you or call out in our /urcomp channel for a member to invite. (:
Referrel Link

valligurl
12.24.2017 , 10:29 AM | #5
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Your Companion!
http://yourcomp.shivtr.com/news_entries/414367
Referrel Link

screamingbeavis
12.29.2017 , 01:02 PM | #6
Best guild i have been in! Everyone is great and personable and it is a very friendly group, Highly recommend!

valligurl
12.30.2017 , 03:25 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by screamingbeavis View Post
Best guild i have been in! Everyone is great and personable and it is a very friendly group, Highly recommend!
Referrel Link

zombiefossy
12.31.2017 , 11:01 AM | #8
Howdy. I'm new to swtor, am an operative healer and have been looking for a fun guild to join up with. The game gets to be rather lonely just questing and going through the story.

My characters name is Fosra. hopefully I'll hear from ya'.

valligurl
12.31.2017 , 07:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by zombiefossy View Post
Howdy. I'm new to swtor, am an operative healer and have been looking for a fun guild to join up with. The game gets to be rather lonely just questing and going through the story.

My characters name is Fosra. hopefully I'll hear from ya'.
Hey Fosra! We'd definitely love to get you in the guild! Any member or officer can invite you to the guild (: you can write in our ingame channel /cjoin urcomp and call out for an invite there or look us up and whisper one of us. I won't be on today because of family coming over for New Years so if we can't catch you today will try tomorrow!
Referrel Link

valligurl
01.14.2018 , 07:34 PM | #10
{Bump}
Referrel Link