getting good lvl 60 armour

ggregoriou

Hi all,

so I am wondering to myself how do I get hold of good gear?

so I have all available jedi/sith at lvl 60 as well as a gunslinger, the problem I have is now I am waiting for the new expansion pack I try play flashpoints,ops and anything to get a tone of credits and comms for when there is lvl 65, but the hard flashpoints and ops once people see my armour is useless they dont want to know, and rightly so because I die like the enemy is killing a fly, but I bought a tone of armour for the lvl 60 vendors and everything is at 60, the gtn has nothing and the op vendors don't really have anything much better.

Basic gear vendor in the supply section of the fleet station is the starter gear for level 60.

-Basic Gear - Rating 186 (Fleet)

-Oricon Gear - Rating 190 (Oricon Vendor)

-Elite Gear - Rating 192 (Fleet)

-Operations Gear - Rating 192 with set bonuses (Fleet)

-Ultimate Gear - Rating 198 (Fleet)

-Operations Gear - Rating 198 with set bonuses (Fleet)

Edited by LordSkyKnight

Basic gear vendor in the supply section of the fleet station is the starter gear for level 60.

-Basic Gear - Rating 186 (Fleet)

-Oricon Gear - Rating 190 (Oricon Vendor)

-Elite Gear - Rating 192 (Fleet)

-Operations Gear - Rating 192 with set bonuses (Fleet)

-Ultimate Gear - Rating 198 (Fleet)

-Operations Gear - Rating 198 with set bonuses (Fleet)

I have a few elite comms (200 or so) but I look at the items there and everything is mostly in red, it does not seem to be any better then the basic gear? I cant find anything where everything is in green on any vendor, and I checkedc for the ops gear and nothing is really all in green

Edited by ggregoriou

To the OP,

I'm assuming you are using Ziost 190 gear right? This should be sufficient to get your toes wet to run the operations to get the higher gear.

If you are still struggling with this gear, have you augmented it?

The expansion starts in just 4 more weeks. If you have this gear, you have properly augmented it, and you are still having trouble, I might not recommend you do these operations right now. All of this gear is likely to become obsolete within the next few weeks making this effort pointless.

This is especially true if you spend the credits to get the augments.

my characters mainly have 182 gear and some even really low 162..... I want to save and buy from the op vendors but cant seem to get any of the tokens for it.

I entered into the queue finder and played twice after waiting all day, one of those times there was lvl 60 relics and some other good gear but one of the other players managed to take it all. I cant find ppl and enter ops that way as no one wants to with weak characters that will die in a second, so I struggle to find good gear.

even after completing two ops groups I did not get one single token to buy anything from the vendor

I played ziost and got a few good items but did not do the story line as I want to save xp points to get to lvl 65 when the time comes before starting the expansion pack, I need the extra lvls advantage because of my useless armour/equipment .

I have 600 comms and 120 elite as well as 30 or so ultimate and I do the group finder every day to get the daily rewards and then go to planets and randomly kill enemies to get more, but its not enough, the gtn has nothing over lvl 56 either :/