Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy link Galactic starfighter ships

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Legacy link Galactic starfighter ships

DarthObitious
04.28.2014 , 08:29 PM | #1
I think you guys should legacy unlock the star ships, modules, paint jobs, upgrades ect. you get your ship on 1 toon you have for all, because it takes a but load of time to grind the req pts. Should jsut have to do all twice per legacy once imp, once republic.. If your a toon bunny like myself and played since beta, you can have up to 16 toons, that is more flying than humanly possibles, 3-4 bad enough. second benefit is less low fighters in wz
"And what is it you think you have accomplished? If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself and weaken them."

OtakuKitsune
05.18.2014 , 06:43 PM | #2
Bump.

Korithras
05.18.2014 , 06:56 PM | #3
The catch is they'd have to make the daily and weekly GSF missions account-wide (and obviously faction-specific) and the bonus requistion you earn each day per ship as well. I could live with that, however.

EnkiduNineEight
05.19.2014 , 05:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Korithras View Post
The catch is they'd have to make the daily and weekly GSF missions account-wide (and obviously faction-specific) and the bonus requistion you earn each day per ship as well. I could live with that, however.
I don't think they would have to change the daily and weeklys. You can already do daily and wekly quests for various events on all your characters.