Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Star forge] Returning player looking for newbie friendly guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
[Star forge] Returning player looking for newbie friendly guild

JalsheyII's Avatar


JalsheyII
03.10.2019 , 02:31 AM | #1
Hi,
Iím not entirely new to SWTOR but I have been mostly solo.
Iíve decided its time to join a guild and try it out.
So far the only groups Iíve done was for vet flashpoints. My toon being gear 244 tier 4 shadow dps.

Iím looking for a casual guild [Republic] to do vet & master flashpoints, Ossus Heroics etc..
A guild with nice, chill and laidback individuals.

That being said, I wont mind a guild that does rp or pvp (I mostly pve and havenít pvpíd)

Thanks for your time!

Nee-Elder's Avatar


Nee-Elder
03.10.2019 , 02:52 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JalsheyII View Post
Hi,
Iím not entirely new to SWTOR but I have been mostly solo.
Iíve decided its time to join a guild and try it out.
So far the only groups Iíve done was for vet flashpoints. My toon being gear 244 tier 4 shadow dps.

Iím looking for a casual guild [Republic] to do vet & master flashpoints, Ossus Heroics etc..
A guild with nice, chill and laidback individuals.

hey there! Sounds like maybe you'd fit in nicely with our crew, so you might wanna check us out sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

...And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR !

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)
Never tell me the odds!

JalsheyII's Avatar


JalsheyII
03.12.2019 , 12:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nee-Elder View Post
hey there! Sounds like maybe you'd fit in nicely with our crew, so you might wanna check us out sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

...And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR !

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)
I tend to play early, 9am-11am est & sometimes 1pm-4pm est.
Would you still recommend your guild given those hours?
Or are the users more active on later hours?

Nee-Elder's Avatar


Nee-Elder
03.12.2019 , 01:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JalsheyII View Post
I tend to play early, 9am-11am est & sometimes 1pm-4pm est.
Would you still recommend your guild given those hours?
Or are the users more active on later hours?
Honestly, i have no idea lol ... I mean, sure the typical 'peak hours' are busier i guess but otherwise i really don't monitor guild member schedules at all. ( 8 years of managing both our guilds keeps me busy enough already ) . We are a casual type guild, which means that at certain seemingly random unrelated times/days/weeks we can have 15-20 players online at once (on average) . It also means that at certain times/daysweeks (again, at random) we can have only 2 people online (including me lol ) .

It just really depends on many factors tbh , not the least of which is the current state of SWTOR as a whole. For example, right now, things became a bit slow-ish (for us at least) once double-XP week ended and everyone got bored of 'Ossus' . Plus some of our officers got busy in RL (again, totally random) . On the other hand, last Saturday nite we had over 25 players online between both guilds and ended up doing 2 Ops back-to-back (Dread Palace/Fortress) and sundays in general seem to be super active recently (no idea why) .

Just now, however, i just logged out of the game and we only had 2 players online IMP side and 7 online Republic side. Why? No idea lol . Just the nature of a casual guild. (1 of our members did recently try to get a scheduled Ops team going here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=961574 ...that might match-up with your times listed, but got no replies yet. )

TL;DR = If you want 20 players or more online 24/7 , 365 days a year , then we'll probably be a disappointment for ya. If you want a super chill guild that's been around since the game first started and has peaks of activity but also valleys of calmness , while still growing by about 3-5 players per month....then yeah def. try us out!

Anyways, hopefully the new GUILD additions today just announced: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...41#edit9711541 ...will help not only our guild but also the entire game overall. (As well as the upcoming Bioware 'summit' event in Chicago --> http://www.swtor.com/blog/star-wars%...rrives-chicago )
Never tell me the odds!

EugrobDarkdust's Avatar


EugrobDarkdust
03.15.2019 , 10:09 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JalsheyII View Post
Hi,
Iím not entirely new to SWTOR but I have been mostly solo.
Iíve decided its time to join a guild and try it out.
So far the only groups Iíve done was for vet flashpoints. My toon being gear 244 tier 4 shadow dps.

Iím looking for a casual guild [Republic] to do vet & master flashpoints, Ossus Heroics etc..
A guild with nice, chill and laidback individuals.

That being said, I wont mind a guild that does rp or pvp (I mostly pve and havenít pvpíd)

Thanks for your time!
The Outer Reaches Company is an Imperial guild that operates in most playstyles that the game offers. (ORC) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Discord, bonuses to exp and reputation, blah blah blah. What we see as important is what we require and what we offer. First, we require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever. But, what we offer is something else. When we do get together we will help however we can. We can explain to you not only what you could be doing better in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We can explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers. And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about. Oh, and even if you choose not to join, we will still help. Itís crazy, I know. Website: https://www.guilded.gg/Outer-Reaches-Company and come talk to us Discord: https://discord.gg/nF9N78T

JalsheyII's Avatar


JalsheyII
03.20.2019 , 01:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EugrobDarkdust View Post
The Outer Reaches Company is an Imperial guild that operates in most playstyles that the game offers. (ORC) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Discord, bonuses to exp and reputation, blah blah blah. What we see as important is what we require and what we offer. First, we require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever. But, what we offer is something else. When we do get together we will help however we can. We can explain to you not only what you could be doing better in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We can explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers. And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about. Oh, and even if you choose not to join, we will still help. Itís crazy, I know. Website: https://www.guilded.gg/Outer-Reaches-Company and come talk to us Discord: https://discord.gg/nF9N78T
I'll think about ORC for me Imp toons but for now I'm mostly playing on the Rep side

kateyesxxx's Avatar


kateyesxxx
Yesterday , 04:07 PM | #7
Hi Legion of Draconis is a good republic guild, they do a lot of pve stuff, love to conquest, pvp, and they do progression hms.