LOL BW just billed everyone and kicked them down to Preferred

Dawginole

At least our criticism is almost always warranted. I mean, we're here to give them feedback aren't we?

:D

It's not "criticism" to

A) tell them what they already know, as in a bug has occurred (which you didn't even do) or

B) post for the sole reason of insulting other forum members who have (frequently) disagreed with many of your complaints and who you inaccurately accuse of defending Bioware no matter what happens.

You didn't feedback, you trolled.

:rolleyes:

At least our criticism is almost always warranted. I mean, we're here to give them feedback aren't we?

:D

Then give them feed back and no QQ and moan and groan.. Criticism is supposed to be constructive.. Hardly anything you guys say is constructive.. Just thought I would let you know.. :p

It's not "criticism" to

A) tell them what they already know, as in a bug has occurred (which you didn't even do) or

B) post for the sole reason of insulting other forum members who have (frequently) disagreed with many of your complaints and who you inaccurately accuse of defending Bioware no matter what happens.

You didn't feedback, you trolled.

:rolleyes:

Then give them feed back and no QQ and moan and groan.. Criticism is supposed to be constructive.. Hardly anything you guys say is constructive.. Just thought I would let you know.. :p

Apparently what we post is constructive and not "troll" worthy if the mods aren't removing what we post and slapping us with infractions.

You guys must miss Allison Berryman and Joveth. Can't say I miss them at all.

:rak_03:

Are you sure you've got the root cause right(subs being renewed today)? A quick scan of some of the customer support threads seems to indicate that the problem didn't start today.

It seems anyone who was billed in the last 3 days was at risk, but the situation was a little more rare until today. And then around 9est it blew up on a bunch of folks.

It seems anyone who was billed in the last 3 days was at risk, but the situation was a little more rare until today. And then around 9est it blew up on a bunch of folks.

Hopefully they troubleshoot it quickly and get the situation resolved. This is one of the circumstances where I feel that some reimbursement is in order to those affected(as it is not under the normal absence of service that usually occurs in the MMO[like server downtime] and covered by the EULA).

LOL every post on the front page of Customer Service forum is now a post about people getting down graded to preferred. The things this company does are just hilarious at this point. There are a lot of things you can do wrong. You CANNOT screw up billing. Bad bad bad...

Apparently what we post is constructive and not "troll" worthy if the mods aren't removing what we post and slapping us with infractions.

:rak_03:

Your "/Queue_White_Knights" comment was hardly constructive.

Also, what's up with your sig?

Your "/Queue_White_Knights" comment was hardly constructive.

Also, what's up with your sig?

The original date was May 2013 and all he does is mock people and insult devs, something which he calls "Criticism" or "Feedback". I, for one, can not understand how his account is not banned yet.

He also will give a lame "bug" excuse for why he can still post on the forums despite having unsubbed which everyone here knows to be false.

The original date was May 2013 and all he does is mock people and insult devs, something which he calls "Criticism" or "Feedback". I, for one, can not understand how his account is not banned yet.

He also will give a lame "bug" excuse for why he can still post on the forums despite having unsubbed which everyone here knows to be false.

I unsubbed AS of May. My subscription ENDED on October. Big difference there, buddy. ;)

BTW that little "bug excuse" is real. Don't believe me? Ask around on the forums. I've already said it before. No need for me to say it again.

Cheers.

:rak_01:

I unsubbed AS of May. My subscription ENDED on October. Big difference there, buddy. ;)

BTW that little "bug excuse" is real. Don't believe me? Ask around on the forums. I've already said it before. No need for me to say it again.

Cheers.

:rak_01:

Gotta love the whole accountability by my own credentials argument.

"Dont believe me? Ask all the other people I told."

Also by this statement of yours it would be safe to assume you purchased a 6 month subscription in May, and then immediately unsubbed. Money well spent.

Thank you for contributing to the future prosperity of this game.