Maybe some of y'all didn't hear me the last time

ryniloym

If you want Bioware to change the drop rate on the cartel packs, you have to stop buying them. If you keep buying two and three crates and then cry about it, guess what? They don't care. They have your money. I want you guys to realize that I'm not saying this to be mean. We're all in the same community here. If you want things to change, you have to hold on to your cartel coins! Now, let's hold hands! Edited by ryniloym

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then this conversation isn't for you. --------> there's the door.

You sure like to try to tell people what to do, don't you. :)

Sorry, again. I guess I'm just not going to hop to it when you blort forth your demands.

Deal.

I will buy a pack if there is something that I really want, ironically its the gimicky weapons turning and unstable lightsabers I don't care for its the armour sets themselves.

I am usually after vehicles or decorations. I dislike, a lot, the "mood" stuff and the "emotes" stuff. Some of the armor is good too. I particularly enjoy putting Kaliyo in cybernetic armor. :)

You sure like to try to tell people what to do, don't you. :)

Sorry, again. I guess I'm just not going to hop to it when you blort forth your demands.

Deal.

You sure like to be included in things that you say don't include you, don't you? I'm just going to keep pointing out the ludicrousness of your position.

There are people genuinely upset at being shafted by this. When they get upset at this game, they're upset in the game. Guess who hangs out in this game? Bingo. If they stay happy, I can play happily. If I can offer advice to decrease the unhappiness, I will.

If you like what you get from the boxes, good for you. This isn't a conversation for you because you aren't upset. It really is that simple.

I am usually after vehicles or decorations. I dislike, a lot, the "mood" stuff and the "emotes" stuff. Some of the armor is good too. I particularly enjoy putting Kaliyo in cybernetic armor. :)

I junk a fair bit of what I actually get as I don't care for emotes or titles or even a lot of the weapons.

I get myself fairly involved in my characters so I really like having just that perfect look for some of them so when I look at a new pack I am looking to see if there is a armour I like the look of, I mean there was nothing in the last pack so I did not get one, in the one before I really wanted the havoc stuff and this time there are a few armour sets that I would like to get my hands on.

You remind me of one of our political front-runners. That attitude is really gonna get you a lot of support breh...

I don't need support. It's a sound bit of advice to people who are unhappy about the drop rate. If they're not unhappy about the drop rate, good for them. This conversation shouldn't concern them. Like, at all. I'm simply reminding people that continuing to do the same thing will cause bioware to continue to do the same thing. Breh.

You remind me of one of our political front-runners. That attitude is really gonna get you a lot of support breh...

He should've just said at the onset:

I'm going to post a thread and I don't want anyone who doesn't agree with me to post and if you don't I'll try to rile you and pick a fight.

Ahh, forum PvP, at its lamest. ;)

I junk a fair bit of what I actually get as I don't care for emotes or titles or even a lot of the weapons.

I get myself fairly involved in my characters so I really like having just that perfect look for some of them so when I look at a new pack I am looking to see if there is a armour I like the look of, I mean there was nothing in the last pack so I did not get one, in the one before I really wanted the havoc stuff and this time there are a few armour sets that I would like to get my hands on.

Yup. Dulfy ftw.

It's odd how sometimes you get nothing but "meh" and other times you'll get nothing but seriously good stuff. Random is...random.

Ironically, I picked up some unexpected rewards this time around.

Albeit, nothing to really brag about. Buccaneer Title, Vette's blaster pistol, and some older outfits (2 I kept, 2 I'm selling).

So even if I don't get anything I was looking for (didn't even see what I was looking for in this. But as a smuggler, the pillagers pack sounded cool ;)), I did make off with a fair bit of loot. :D

Yup. Dulfy ftw.

It's odd how sometimes you get nothing but "meh" and other times you'll get nothing but seriously good stuff. Random is...random.

I know either I see a good pack with multiple stuff or there is nothing at all, I mean this time I really want Zakuulan Preserver’s Armor as it will work great on my shadows and Shadow Corsair’s Armor which ironically I was not 100% sure on until I realised just how good it looked on vette :) plus a few of the mounts look rather nice too.

He should've just said at the onset:

I'm going to post a thread and I don't want anyone who doesn't agree with me to post and if you don't I'll try to rile you and pick a fight.

Ahh, forum PvP, at its lamest. ;)

You're the one who came in looking for a fight. I was simply reminding people in the 9 page angry thread below me that a good way to get the devs to change was to change their habits. You came in "i don't care la la la la" when really, if you didn't care, you really didn't have to comment. People can do what they want but don't expect me to no reply back when you show up with nonsense.

I haven't bought a single hypercrate ever, yet gold rarity drop rate is still really bad judging by what other people are saying and availability on GTN. I don't think your theory is accurate :(

I don't need support. It's a sound bit of advice to people who are unhappy about the drop rate. If they're not unhappy about the drop rate, good for them. This conversation shouldn't concern them. Like, at all. I'm simply reminding people that continuing to do the same thing will cause bioware to continue to do the same thing. Breh.

Asking everyone that doesn't agree with you to leave because it "shouldn't concern them" doesn't make you look good in front of those that agree with you. My breh.

But this conversation does include the people that enjoy the cartel packs in their current state. If you don't understand why, then I will explain.

You are telling everyone that hates the current cartel packs to stop buying them in order to force Bioware to change it. Now, let's pretend for a moment that these players will all listen to you, and it actually does force Bioware to change it. What happens to all the players that enjoy the current drop rate in the cartel packs? Do they turn around and do the same thing to all of you? Do you see how your logic is flawed here?

This is the problem with the internet, and society in general, today. Everyone thinks for some reason that their opinion is the only one that matters and everyone else is wrong. I've got news for you, with all of the complaints you and others have made about drop rates in the Cartel Packs, they are still selling like hot cakes. So, maybe, just maybe, your opinion is the one that is irrelevant.

Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to buy the cool mounts and stuff for cheaper than 20-100 million credits, but then they wouldn't be that cool because everyone would have one. This argument that you're making seems to be that you want everyone to win the lottery. Well, guess what? That $100 million lottery you want everyone to win just shrunk to 25 cents per person after tax. Still sound appealing? These Cartel Packs are a lottery, you're paying for a chance to win; not a guaranteed win every 15 packs or something.

Sorry mate. I found myself sitting on a bunch of rewarded CC's so I spent them on Cartel Packs and played a little game of "WHATS IN THE F'ING BOX!!" and it was fun! Actually got some stuff I'd wanted for a while and was saving up for to buy from the GTN instead so yay? Yay!

Asking everyone that doesn't agree with you to leave because it "shouldn't concern them" doesn't make you look good in front of those that agree with you. My breh.

my brosky, I'm not trying to look good here. The people that will agree with me will agree with me and those who won't, won't. If today's current political events are any indication, it doesn't matter how I look. Person came here to tease and got teased back. It's the way of the "Broadband Samurai." That name is trademarked by the way.

Sorry mate. I found myself sitting on a bunch of rewarded CC's so I spent them on Cartel Packs and played a little game of "WHATS IN THE F'ING BOX!!" and it was fun! Actually got some stuff I'd wanted for a while and was saving up for to buy from the GTN instead so yay? Yay!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!