Please Buff Rage Juggernaut for PvP !!!

Onkeljoch

I hope someone is reading this ...

I play Rage Juggernaut now since 7 years and even when it wasnt the best spec in in the last expansions i mained it and

still could carry it ( Season 9 / 10 /11 ) Juggernaut Top 3s many games played with Rage , same with dps and duels it wasnt the greatest spec but it had definitly his moments but right now the spec is legit unplayable ... the defense is awefull Enrage defense heal is still ticking numbers like it was back in 5.x no stun immu not a single new def cd ... but this all would be ok for me but there was one thing the spec did all patches and it was huge Burst and good singletarged dps altleast with pooled hatred stacks .. but now the dps is completely ripped and it could be so balanced we have good aoe taktikals for most of the clases ( vengeance/ lightning /madness/pt etc... ) and since 6.1 fair and comparable singletarged burst options ( operativ average crit row 50 k 50 .70 k , Assasin after every recklessnes 70 k 70 k 66 k) ( sniper can easyl crit 100 k plus , now after 6.1 Pt with everytime autocrit on energie burst that can proc really often with the new def cd ) but rage jugg/ fury mara / and carnage have not even nearly this burst potential ... and i ask myself how is it even possible that the meta give classes that can stealth 2 times and classes with more than one hardstun more and better burst options than a class that cant stealth and have the worst dcds in the game PLEASE GIVE SYNS SECOND AMULETT also an Autocrit on furios strike or give Obliterator not the autocrit on obliterate ( thats does most of the time less than 33 k ) give it furios strike instead and it would be so much better cause like now i cant play my rage jugg there is no point ( pt dps survive longer does more dps in pvp and have more burst ) #makeragegreatagain

Play a fury mara. Does everything a rage juggie can do except taunt and guard, and does it better with higher overall damage, better mobility, and immunity. And the rotation is practically identical so if you can play rage, there's no reason you couldnt learn fury.

I have 2 Valor 100 Fury maras and like 10 Times gold with that class and fury have the same problem as rage maybe the dps over long time is ok but the burst is still to weak like normal fury crit rota ( 40k 40k 36 k ) legit every oder spec can force 60 k hits with autocrits every 12 secs ( and sin can do 3 in a row with recklessnes) you dont have uptime in pvp you need the crits for duels soloranked , burstswaps ( the only reason mara is better than jugg atm is its survibility with double cloak but mara dps is still not good for pvp like there are dotspecs ingame that burst higher

You can hit 60k as Veng.

I agree, rage jugg is in a real bad spot rn, especially compared to fury marauder. The average hit you do as a rage jugg is pretty low, which is really sad for an actual 'burst damage' class. Defensive cooldowns we do not really need to discuss about, since we all know, that jugg right now, is the worst class DCD wise (with PT).

Edited by oli-fynnobi

I think perhaps you're just perturbed because deception and concealment are in such a good place right now. What dot spec is getting 60k crits? Vigi and watchman aren't.

If you want to be the best class go play a deception sin.

no exactly thats everything i dont want i played this spec since 7 years and i want to continue playing it i dont want it to be the best spec i just want it to be atleast playable and carnage and rage arent playable on a competetive level at all in PvP

• 2 weeks later...
Oh now it's carnage, not fury. I agree carnage and rage are both garbage specs. Fury is not.

And please show me a 60k crit from vigi. I want a parse log.

I don't take anything on this game serious enough to keep logs recorded, but I can say 60k + hits are fairly common on my Vengeance Jugg. I hit a sorc for a 61.8k hew and i've done a 75k impale. 45-50k is the norm, but furious power and pooled hatred stacks are no joke. That's part of the reason I stopped playing Rage as often. The damage just isn't there to warrant the lack of mobility.

What part of "show me the log" is difficult to understand?

I'll go ahead and refer you to the first sentence of my last post. If coming off as a dick head was your ultimate goal you've succeeded. I seconded what the previous poster had said because I enjoy talking about pvp in this game. I can't recall ever being disrespectful to you or anyone else on this forum, so spare me the buIIsh*t.

Look, I agree vigi is the better spec for pvp (and most things) I've said so myself many times (just to be ridiculed by other people).

I just do not agree that vigi is getting better burst than focus, and no one is showing me any evidence. As it stands either way, if you want a burst knight/warrior in pvp, go play concentration/fury. It does literally everything focus does, and if you can play focus, you can play concentration, it just does it better.

So maybe instead of throwing ludicrous numbers around with no evidence, talk issues. What do vigi and fury have that focus doesn't? Immunity on leap. What does fury have that neither focus nor vigi do? Anti focus tools (and transcendence of course). So yes, that particular issue is true - focus the least ability to stay on target in comparison. Which I have also said myself in the past, several times over, to be laughed off this forum with "but FD!".

We'll also see how the finally released tactical helps at least vigi - I haven't had a chance to run it through its paces.

Edited by KendraP