Hide Hoods Custimization option/ covert headgear to hide hoods on armors.

thedestroyerhell

We need a way to hide hoods in the game because a lot of people hate the way they look sometimes or just want to freshen up their styles.

We *want* that. (I include myself in this, but there is no way I'd say "need" for a purely cosmetic thing.)

I personally favour a hide hood option alongside the existing Hide Head Slot option. A covert energy helmet (with "Hides Hood" set to "yes") is not equivalent, because it does not allow me to wear a visible helmet of my choosing *and* hide the hood of my armour.

We *want* that. (I include myself in this, but there is no way I'd say "need" for a purely cosmetic thing.)

I personally favour a hide hood option alongside the existing Hide Head Slot option. A covert energy helmet (with "Hides Hood" set to "yes") is not equivalent, because it does not allow me to wear a visible helmet of my choosing *and* hide the hood of my armour.

Further, a covert energy helmet would likely be hidden during those cutscenes that hid your helmet thus defeating its intended purpose of hiding your helmet.

I would love to be able to hide hoods, but even more than that, I'd like to be able to enjoy them.

We ought to have some hair, even if it's just some kind of generic flat under-hood hair.

I will never wear or enjoy a hood as long as it makes me bald.